Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2019 10:11:43 PM EDT
Just curious, trying to decide how I want to get there.
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 10:46:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Aren’t Okie’s the ones that went to Califagistain and came back? What’s your plan on getting them to move on to Virginia?
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 11:32:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Okie noun
\ 'o-ke  
Definition of Okie
1 informal : a native or resident of Oklahoma
Link Posted: 12/16/2019 12:29:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Okie noun
\ 'o-ke  Definition of Okie
1 informal : a native or resident of Oklahoma
View Quote
nounUS
noun: Okie; plural noun: Okies

informal

a native or inhabitant of Oklahoma.

"a grim-faced Okie"

historical•derogatory

a migrant agricultural worker from Oklahoma who had been forced to leave during the Depression of the 1930s.
You forgot the rest.
Link Posted: 12/18/2019 12:22:20 AM EDT
[#4]
No, but I’ve joined the VCDL and donated a little bit of cash.
Link Posted: 1/17/2020 4:10:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Guess I'm late to the party, but yeah... I'll be on the road here in a few hours. Couple days layover in Kentucky with family, then Richmond by 8:00am Monday.
Link Posted: 1/17/2020 6:50:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Not me but I'll be watching to see how it goes from here.  I just hope it starts and ends peacefully.

I believe that Virginia will be the beginning of a unified and organized movement to protect our second amendment rights.  If all goes well it will be a catalyst.  That's also the reason why I believe the democrats may try to interrupt the gathering somehow.  If they can create a chaotic environment rather than an organized peaceful one they can control the narrative.  Make it into anything they want.

As long as everyone keeps a cool head it should be quite impressive and, hopefully, a successful reminder to the democrats that Americans are still willing to fight for their rights.  I don't think it will have any effect on the Virginia Democratic controlled government, they have gone full stupid but it will serve as a reminder to other states watching.  Virginia is going to have to be taken back by the voters.  I don't think there are enough blue votes in those 2 or 3 "D" infested cities to counter the red votes with a high voter turnout.   I doubt any of this would have happened if the red citizens thought their state control could seriously go blue.  Just like everywhere else people get lackadaisical about voting until they get a shock on election day.  The next election will look very very different I suspect.
Link Posted: 1/18/2020 2:53:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Guess I'm late to the party, but yeah... I'll be on the road here in a few hours. Couple days layover in Kentucky with family, then Richmond by 8:00am Monday.
View Quote
Good for you, be safe. Try to report in with some on the ground intel if you can.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 7:55:14 PM EDT
[#8]
I almost bought a plane ticket, really wishing I had now.

:(
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top