Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2021 11:16:16 AM EDT
Hey all, I am in need of finding a new IT/website manager type for my business.  My current guy here in Tuscaloosa is a liberal PoS and when the topic of distancing myself from Google and social media (wherever possible) came up, he said he wasn't "comfortable" assisting my business anymore.  All of that to say, I would prefer to find someone who can host and maintain my website, run an Adwords campaign for me who won't give me this kind of trouble in the future.  Anybody know of a firm here in the Tuscaloosa or Birmingham area who is, if not a Conservative, at least not a cancel culture embracing left wing loon?  Any referral would be appreciated as I do my own search for the right guy/firm. Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 1:31:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Yup, give Ken or Benjie Sawyer a call.

https://www.sawyersolutionsllc.com/

844-448-7767

Great guys - honorable and high quality. They are rated among the top MSPs in the area for good reason.
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 1:40:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

844-448-7767

Great guys - honorable and high quality. They are rated among the top MSPs in the area for good reason.
View Quote

Thanks Dane, I appreciate the tip.  It sounds like they focus more on the keeping your computer systems running aspect of IT.  I am more in need of website maintenance/hosting, and online advertising.  I will certainly give them a call though and see if they are a fit.  Thank you again very much for the referral.  I'll let you know if it's a good match with them.
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 3:45:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Thanks Dane, I appreciate the tip.  It sounds like they focus more on the keeping your computer systems running aspect of IT.  I am more in need of website maintenance/hosting, and online advertising.  I will certainly give them a call though and see if they are a fit.  Thank you again very much for the referral.  I'll let you know if it's a good match with them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

844-448-7767

Great! You're right that IT management is their focus.  They do a fair amount of cloud stuff, so I'm sure they will have a quality referral for website work.  

I have a guy out of NYC that we use, so if Ken/Benjie doesn't work out, I can get you a good referral.
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 4:11:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Great! You're right that IT management is their focus.  They do a fair amount of cloud stuff, so I'm sure they will have a quality referral for website work.  

I have a guy out of NYC that we use, so if Ken/Benjie doesn't work out, I can get you a good referral.
View Quote

Gotcha.  I'll speak with them and see who they can suggest.  I would ask about your website guy, but I cannot afford to pay NY prices.  Thank you sir for you assistance!
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 5:19:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Gotcha.  I'll speak with them and see who they can suggest.  I would ask about your website guy, but I cannot afford to pay NY prices.  Thank you sir for you assistance!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Our web guy is reasonable.. He's a Nashville transplant.  I can't speak to his politics but I think he's a good dude.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top