Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 11/13/2018 5:54:54 AM EDT
Looking for like minded people or groups.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 2:47:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I had the chance to buy some things along with the family but I passed because they thought we could communicate solely on hand held radios. The distance between us ranged from here to KY and TN. Maybe I’m wrong. I’m in West Chester.
Link Posted: 11/16/2018 12:26:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Tagged for interest.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 4:59:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I looked at joining a local group about a year ago to see if I may be interested but they never responded back to my email.
Link Posted: 11/23/2018 7:50:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm considering getting my ham license, just picked up the Level 1 Technician Manual to study over the winter. I e-mailed a local group but haven't heard back.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 10:16:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm considering getting my ham license, just picked up the Level 1 Technician Manual to study over the winter. I e-mailed a local group but haven't heard back.
View Quote
where at in S.W Ohio?
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 9:52:37 AM EDT
[#6]
I am a general in Warren County but haven't had the radio on air in a couple of years.  Check out the group at BCARA.net in Butler County good group, I am still a member there .

The HAM radio group here at AR15.com is one of the best anywhere.  They used to run about 3 different nets each week

JLE
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:47:22 PM EDT
[#7]
im in  xenia 147.165   or 144.34 simplex give ne a call kc8eka
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top