Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2022 12:13:42 AM EDT
Interested in lake property where I can have my own dock. This bois 'd arc lake seems to qualify since it's not an acoe lake. I can't find anyone online that's using this fact yet. Anybody here? Or anyone know a guy?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 6:50:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Call Weichert Realtors-Solid Ground 9035834900 and ask for Jimbo Simpson or Angel Titsworth. Both are the best realtors in Fannin County and have tons of knowledge about the new lake.

NTMWD manages that lake and there are ton of restrictions. It will not be full of water for a while so most don't even know where the true shoreline will be.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 6:53:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Clay Henslee with First In Realty is another good one if you're looking for land in Fannin or Hunt County.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 8:35:11 PM EDT
[#3]
These folks can help you I'm sure.

Attachment Attached File

He says he has 100 acres in the area you may be interested in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top