Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2018 4:30:40 PM EDT
I was just curious if there are any on this forum here in Arizona? I have some older home audio equipment that I am not sure of what to do with or if someone local here is interested in buying the stuff.

I have a pair (RT & LT) of Polk Audio SDA Signature Reference System speakers.

Also 2 Parasound HCA-3500 Amplifiers. And then I have some Carver amplifiers.

2 Sunfire True Subwoofer MK II's. But one of them does not work.

I know this isn't the for sale section but I just wanted to post in here first to see if someone here local was interested or if they know someone that might be.

Thanks Guys.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 6:24:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Feel free to IM me a price on the Parasounds.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 3:43:40 PM EDT
[#2]
IM me info on the Carvers. I miss my M 1.0's.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 6:25:40 PM EDT
[#3]
IM's sent to both of you.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 7:45:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Might be interested in the SRS, are they 1.2, 2.3TL or 3.1TLs?
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 9:48:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
I believe they are the first SRS's. I am actually still looking for the owners manuals but from what I found online from the serial number, which the left # is L SDA-SRS 3014. It seems if they were 1.2's there would be a 1.2 in the serial number. The back plate just has the model as "SDA Signature Reference System".
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 9:51:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I believe they are the first SRS's. I am actually still looking for the owners manuals but from what I found online from the serial number, which the left # is L SDA-SRS 3014. It seems if they were 1.2's there would be a 1.2 in the serial number. The back plate just has the model as "SDA Signature Reference System".
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And sorry, I also have the interconnect cable, that from what I can tell from online research, is the first SRS speakers.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 12:50:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Shoot me an IM with price, might take them anyway.

I’m running an old Harmon Kardon receiver/amp that would work great with them.

Flashback!
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 3:58:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Curiosity price check on the Parasound's if they arent already spoken for?   Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 5:47:15 PM EDT
[#9]
IM's sent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top