Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2019 5:20:13 PM EDT
I have some chemicals for flares, smoke (all less than lethal reloading stuff that I need to sell legally. My health is going very bad and I would like to clear things out so my family does not have to deal with it. No crazy stuff, just little things that may help out. If you are interested let me know how to contact or meet up with ou.
Link Posted: 7/18/2019 10:25:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Sales should go in the Equipment Exchange. Someone should be along shortly to scold you and lock the thread

Go over to the armory section and post in the destructive devices forum what you have, without making a sale thread. They can tell you if it's worth doing something with and where to sell it

Large bore is a small world
Link Posted: 7/19/2019 9:03:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the heads up before the lock. Not trying to pull a quick one, this whole cancer in the head thing messes with thought processes.
Link Posted: 7/19/2019 9:31:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a 37mm but stopped using it when all the production made rounds became limited.  I bought a black powder adapter for launching things but that was mess to deal with.  I've also seen pictures of what remains of people hands after a 37mm blows the tube.  I like having hands too much and now it just sits in the safe.  Otherwise I would have been interested.  It is good to know that people are still trying to use that device.
Link Posted: 7/19/2019 8:00:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Sales in HTF
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top