Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2022 12:10:54 AM EDT
https://youtu.be/u6yDNDukFuI

I hadn't heard about this.  There is some land the city is looking to use was a training area for police/ems/fire and it looks like antifa decided to squat it.

8 were arrested after throwing Molotov cocktails at police.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 4:20:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Did not know about the autonomous zone antics.

The effort to stop the development has been ongoing for almost a year now.

FO has been reporting on it constantly in their daily briefings since it began last summer sometime.

Defend the Forrest is the tagline:

Decatur, GA

Size: TBD

Activity: Defend the Forest plans protest against planning meeting of Board of Commissioners for land clearing permit to construct Police Training Facility.

Time: 0900; Tuesday, 24 MAY
View Quote

The company doing the original survey for the construction has been harassed consistently. I want to say that they wrapped the survey early due to issues with the group mentioned above. If I can fins that particular report, I'll come back and add it to the post.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 4:50:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Let Antifa have it
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 4:51:16 PM EDT
[#3]
This is the far left ideology that used to be taught primarily in colleges and universities but has now become the norm in public schools.  Kids as young as 5 years old are now started into the indoctrination process.  Until the indoctrination of America's children is brought to a screeching halt the spiral into societal chaos will continue and continue to steadily get worse.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 6:40:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Anybody know where the actual site is?
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 6:54:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anybody know where the actual site is?
View Quote

https://www.google.com/maps/place/33%C2%B041
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 6:57:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Ah, I know exactly where that is.  Thanks, YaBoyKGTho.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 10:07:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 10:40:06 PM EDT
[#8]
I used to live not too far from there across from the fed pen.  Glad to be out of the city.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 11:19:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Close enough to mckenneys to do some recon from the roof lol.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 12:20:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Is this the place they are calling "cop city" ?
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 11:01:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 11:30:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Is this the place they are calling "cop city" ?
View Quote

Yes. The FO guys sometimes have drone footage/pics of this stuff. Will post here if I see them pop up.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 5:32:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Let Antifa have it
View Quote
Yep
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 3:20:12 PM EDT
[#14]
They have a couple of websites organizing their antics:

https://scenes.noblogs.org/

https://stopreevesyoung.com/

The company I work for is one of the targeted.
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 10:47:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

@cpl0313
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/1/2022 10:48:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
They have a couple of websites organizing their antics:

https://scenes.noblogs.org/

https://stopreevesyoung.com/

The company I work for is one of the targeted.
View Quote

I don't think they understand how big B&G are, and how many people they employ in this area.
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 4:08:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Close enough to mckenneys to do some recon from the roof lol.
View Quote
Can't see across the old landfill. It's now a huge trash mountain.  We could send  some indirect fire from the roof at the office
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 10:32:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Yep
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let Antifa have it
Yep

If you give a mouse a cookie....
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 11:12:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 6:33:33 PM EDT
[#20]
This was crazy to deal with in Seattle. Hopefully shit is squared away locally and some hickory shampoo is applied.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 1:06:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Why haven't these jackasses been dragged out of there kicking, screaming and coughing from tear gas yet??  It's embarrassing.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 3:08:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
This was crazy to deal with in Seattle. Hopefully shit is squared away locally and some hickory shampoo is applied.
View Quote

The best part. On Reddit all you ever saw were threads about the racist proud boys, or some other right wing groups, "stirring up trouble" in Seattle and Portland.

Motherfuckers, really?  It is just right wing groups causing the problems in those areas?

Quoted:
Why haven't these jackasses been dragged out of there kicking, screaming and coughing from tear gas yet??  It's embarrassing.
View Quote

I think they finally were
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 3:22:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The best part. On Reddit all you ever saw were threads about the racist proud boys, or some other right wing groups, "stirring up trouble" in Seattle and Portland.

Motherfuckers, really?  It is just right wing groups causing the problems in those areas?

I think they finally were
View Quote

Was all fun and games till the mother fuckers started clapping each other out of paranoia. Then it became a wild party.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 4:16:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

long ago in a south that no longer exists, folks like this would have been rounded up, tarred and feather, taken to the county line and warned to move on or else (or worse).
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 9:00:06 PM EDT
[#25]
They are surrounded by trees. Someone could light fires all around then and smoke or burn them out. It would make clearing the area so much easier if all the trees were gone LOL.
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 7:13:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
They are surrounded by trees. Someone could light fires all around then and smoke or burn them out. It would make clearing the area so much easier if all the trees were gone LOL.
View Quote

I wish they would.  The city is gonna have to station quite a few police officers there, 24-7, for site security.  Private security is not gonna cut it.  I checked out those websites earlier, and these are terror tactics used by violent extremists.  These are very efficient and capable extremists.  They know tactics and stealth planning (some anyway).  The people they have doing their press conferences are not the ones that are destroying that equipment.  Pretty sure they have great internal security in place. They will be watching what the city does and wait for the best time to terrorize.  The superintendents of those contractors need to have some type of personal security for themselves, their families, and their home.  I will also add that I don’t seem to recall the city every being proactive in these type situations.  They usually respond late, if they do, and very weak when they have to act.  There are only 2 cases that I remember where the city has reacted to any confrontations, the Rodney King fiasco, and the last year of freaknic.  The city only tamped down on freaknic is when the Buckead business alliance, and I think Coca-Cola, put the screws to Bill Cambell, the mayor.  These are very devious and smart small cells that perpetuate these acts of violence.  I don’t give the city much of a vote of confidence to handle this in an aggressive and timely manner.  We shall see.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 3:12:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Does anyone know for sure if they are still there or not?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top