Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2018 7:14:02 PM EDT
I`m watching this live on WGN News in Chicago right now. The WGN reporters look so serious, but there isn`t a lot of protesters, just like the Dan Ryan protest there wasn`t a lot of protesters but the media gave them way too much credit for anything.  Like the Dan Ryan they didn`t shut anything down the police did.
https://wgntv.com/2018/08/02/chicago-officials-prepare-for-lake-shore-drive-protest-traffic-disruptions/
This is laughable. Now they`re bothering people at Wrigley.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 12:11:41 PM EDT
[#1]
There were 300 cops and 150 protesters, 1/2 of whom were white.
I guess the people on the south and west sides care about violence even less than the northsiders.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 1:57:10 PM EDT
[#2]
LOL    You could see that from all the video, but that didn`t stop the propagandists in the media from making more out it then it was. Like on the Dan Ryan these idiots didn`t block any traffic, the police did. I would like to see those morons try to block traffic on those highways during rush hour without police intervention.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top