Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/8/2021 8:34:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Archangel1972]
Anyone care to add to this list to help us all out in knowing what to actively avoid?

*Please note I am not here to tell you, you are a horrible person if you DO eat at or do use one of these places.. man's gotta eat,  But please just know you are indirectly finding anti 2A agenda should you chose to.*

In No Particular order.. ( Once I get enough I may start adding towns alphabetical)

Wal-Mart (Any Loc)
Common Man Restaurants ( ANY NH location )
Reckless Brewing Co, in Bethlehem.
Puritan Backroom in manchvegas
Dick's Sporting Goods   ( Any Location )
T-bones  Any Loc
Cactus Jack Any Loc same owner as T bones
Mickey's Roadside Cafe in Enfield  20 Hands in Enfield  (Status Unknown)Lucky's Coffee Garage in Lebanon
Crumb Bum bakery/coffee in downtown Littleton
Along The River Campground in Twin River
Fidelity Investments - Both Merrimac branches

Places that ARE PRO 2A

Patty B’s Italian Resturant in Dover
AppleKnockers general store in Warren

Link Posted: 7/8/2021 12:04:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Reckless Brewing Co, in Bethlehem. Neat place but owned and staffed by nutbag libtards.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 8:36:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hillcountry] [#2]
Originally Posted By Archangel1972:
Anyone care to add to this list to help us all out in knowing what to actively avoid?

Common Man Restaurants ( ANY NH location )
View Quote

I always carry in all the common man restaurants… never had an issue…why the boycott?
If you are telling us to stay away from a place you should explain why so we can make an informed decision.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 8:41:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Puritan Backroom in manchvegas is owned by the liberal pappas family…one of whom is a politician.
I have been there but always carry my pistol…again no issues.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 8:59:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Hillcountry:

I always carry in all the common man restaurants… never had an issue…why the boycott?
If you are telling us to stay away from a place you should explain why so we can make an informed decision.
View Quote

It's been discussed in several threads here - the owner, Alex Ray is a NIMBY liberal who  worked hard to prevent Pemi from building a 1000yd range.

This article on NHFC has several good links summarizing it.

https://www.nhfc-ontarget.org/action-needed-anti-gun-nh-gop-digs-in/
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 9:11:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Dick's Sporting Goods  Salem NH !   (or any goddam location )
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 7:23:33 AM EDT
[#6]
I’m honestly not sure if there are any in NH or where but Buffalo Wild Wings and TGI Fridays are both anti gun and have signs on their entrance doors.

Not that the signs mean anything or carry any weight other than trespassing if asked to leave and you refuse.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:47:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By steve8140:
I’m honestly not sure if there are any in NH or where but Buffalo Wild Wings and TGI Fridays are both anti gun and have signs on their entrance doors.

Not that the signs mean anything or carry any weight other than trespassing if asked to leave and you refuse.
View Quote

I have been into B dubs carrying.. never saw the sign had someone at the bar tell me they noticed I was too, BUT LOL stated he was as well, just noted to me there was a sign on the door and I may have missed it but told me "game on"

LMAO was after a class at Sig and I forgot it was there on my side in an OWB holster.  Man the "Old west" days where you just strapped it to your hip and no one gave a rats ass.   Wouldn't it be nice.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:51:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Hillcountry:

View Quote

I'm not so much interested in places that are posting you cannot carry.

I'm more interested in Looney Leftist owned locations that actively poor their money into Anti 2A candidates.  

Posting at the door, fuck their feelings I don't care much about it.  Letting their $$'s push for a candidate  Yep fuck them I wont eat there.

Link Posted: 7/13/2021 8:11:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By BM-ARM-DPMS-guns:
Reckless Brewing Co, in Bethlehem. Neat place but owned and staffed by nutbag libtards.
View Quote

that's a shame....I go there quite frequently
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:46:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Archangel1972:

I'm not so much interested in places that are posting you cannot carry.

I'm more interested in Looney Leftist owned locations that actively poor their money into Anti 2A candidates.  

Posting at the door, fuck their feelings I don't care much about it.  Letting their $$'s push for a candidate  Yep fuck them I wont eat there.

View Quote

I hear ya…I will keep this in mind when making restaurant decisions. There are many near where I live (lakes region) but I will not give them my business if there are better choices.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:47:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By thormx538:

It's been discussed in several threads here - the owner, Alex Ray is a NIMBY liberal who  worked hard to prevent Pemi from building a 1000yd range.

This article on NHFC has several good links summarizing it.

https://www.nhfc-ontarget.org/action-needed-anti-gun-nh-gop-digs-in/
View Quote

Thank you.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 3:45:46 AM EDT
[#12]
On the other end of spectrum: Patty B’s Italian Resturant in Dover encourages concealed carry. There is a sign on her door.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:26:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 10:31:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Colt_sporter:
On the other end of spectrum: Patty B’s Italian Resturant in Dover encourages concealed carry. There is a sign on her door.
View Quote

I will have to drag my wife over to Dover then
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 12:15:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Colt_sporter:
View Quote

They are right down the road from me and I can attest that they are really great people. The food is good and the service is friendly too!
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 10:51:10 PM EDT
[#16]
The guy that owns T-bones was shilling for Jean Shaheen during the last election cycle even though he claimed to be a republican.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 8:06:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 9:25:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Thanks guys keep'm coming!
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 11:39:26 AM EDT
[#19]
AppleKnockers general store in Warren is also pro 2A
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 2:49:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 6:28:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Jmo371:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

They're big supporters of North Country Pride and other libtard causes.

They wear their politics on the front of their business too.

They are on the never give a cent to list.

Link Posted: 7/3/2023 6:30:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Apologize for the bump.

Add Crumb Bum bakery/coffee in downtown Littleton to the list.

Crazy libtards during covid and still crazy libtards.

Owner ran against a republican on the Littleton BoS and ran a little smear campaign.

Not to mention all their rainbow flag LMNOP support.
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 2:38:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Never apologize for a bump here to add to the list.

The more info we can gain the better we can make decent choices on where to spend our cash.

Thank you for the info that people have brought here. Please continue to add to it
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 11:24:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/23/2023 6:38:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/23/2023 11:02:07 PM EDT
[#26]

I read the article and didn’t see anything objectionable.  They provide a performance venue for kids. I wish there were more places that let kids get out and display their talents.  Sure, there’s a rainbow and whatever else flag in the picture but I just it’s only an issue if we let it be one.
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 5:20:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By inGobwetrust:

I read the article and didn’t see anything objectionable.  They provide a performance venue for kids. I wish there were more places that let kids get out and display their talents.  Sure, there’s a rainbow and whatever else flag in the picture but I just it’s only an issue if we let it be one.
View Quote

The flag tells me all I need to know.
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 1:20:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By lcambre:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lcambre:

Yep.

They-the business, are not allies.
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 5:49:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/24/2023 10:29:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By JCoop:
I'm all in favor of performance venues for kids. And adults. But for the life of me I cannot fathom why a business would openly display politically charged symbols, knowing that they're offending 50% of their clientele.
View Quote

The same applies to conservative symbols but most here would be fine with that. The quotes in the article didn’t bring up politics or indicate any animus towards any groups.  Live and let Live Free or Die…
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 10:54:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 6:27:13 PM EDT
[#32]

The same applies to conservative symbols but most here would be fine with that. The quotes in the article didn’t bring up politics or indicate any animus towards any groups.  Live and let Live Free or Die…
View Quote

Live and let live has always been my personal mantra.

Displaying that flag, live and let live is not the business's ideal.  That purely political flag represents the party of control and 2A restrictions.  That flag further represents that requirements for all of us to conform to someone else's ideals or we will be "cancelled".

I have zero problems with folks of that persuasion.  Heck, we have them on this board.  I've worked with them in the Army.  My landlord is of that persuasion.  Him and his deceased husband's initials are carved in a tree by the driveway into a heart.  I've happily lined his pockets for the last three years because he's good people and a good landlord.  I hope to continue occasionally chatting with him once I move next week.

That flag, placed there to virtue signal, represents their stance as enemies of the right.  That isn't saying the right is always correct, but when the enemies of the right are also the enemies of the Constitution...  Those flying that flag are borderline anti American and certainly anti 2A.  

Link Posted: 7/26/2023 7:51:30 AM EDT
[#33]
In my experience most of the people flying that flag just think it’s cool and are looking for approval from their peer groups.  Their ignorance is not enough reason for me to condemn them.  I prefer to show them that conservatives who are ardent 2A supporters are decent folks that are not the monsters the media portrays us as.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 4:22:17 PM EDT
[#34]
In my experience most of the people flying that flag just think it’s cool and are looking for approval from their peer groups.  Their ignorance is not enough reason for me to condemn them.  I prefer to show them that conservatives who are ardent 2A supporters are decent folks that are not the monsters the media portrays us as.
View Quote

I'll just say that is a saintly take on the current situation and leave it at that.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 4:22:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Trying to help someone on another SM site, I came across this legit anti 2A establishment in Carroll.

Attachment Attached File

https://alongtherivernh.com/site-map-rules.html

Along the River Campground & Cabins
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 9:00:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By FDC:

I'll just say that is a saintly take on the current situation and leave it at that.
View Quote

Not saintly at all.  I just believe in freedom for all, not just those with the same opinions as me.
Link Posted: 8/2/2023 3:14:28 PM EDT
[#37]

Not saintly at all.  I just believe in freedom for all, not just those with the same opinions as me.
View Quote

Same here and I know plenty of people of the "community"  That are heavily pro 2a.

They just have the problem of party lines on who supports what with their beliefs.

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 8:46:29 AM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes

This. It's a go-to for us in the summer.

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 8:50:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Apologize for the bump.

Owner ran against a republican on the Littleton BoS and ran a little smear campaign.

View Quote

They're not nice people. My daughter once tried to do a free externship there when she in HS. They were incredibly rude to her and the guidance counselor at her school.

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 8:54:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By WoodHeat:

View All Quotes

Rek-Lis is so vocally and financially embedded in the area culture war I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire and Mother Teresa was at the bar.

They're in my never give a dime to category.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 8:56:27 AM EDT
[#41]

They're not nice people. My daughter once tried to do a free externship there when she in HS. They were incredibly rude to her and the guidance counselor at her school.

View All Quotes
Apologize for the bump.

They also own the new bar at the Meadow/Main/West Main intersection-Slim Pickens.  Used to be a dem party HQ.  Now it's a clown world bar.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:09:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By JCoop:
I'm all in favor of performance venues for kids. And adults. But for the life of me I cannot fathom why a business would openly display politically charged symbols, knowing that they're offending 50% of their clientele.
View Quote

Businesses that virtue signal like that up here (Franconia Notch area) seem to do quite well. It's a magnet for the like minded and something that most conservatives try to ignore when they want some of whatever that business is selling.

Conservative business owners are generally afraid to alienate potential customers. Liberals don't give a damn and it doesn't seem to hurt them a bit. The businesses on the list that I know of are always packed.

One more sign that we've lost the culture war.

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:15:58 AM EDT
[#43]

Rek-Lis is so vocally and financially embedded in the area culture war I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire and Mother Teresa was at the bar.

They're in my never give a dime to category.
View Quote

it's to bad, foods good and so is the Beer.

I Wish a Brewery just made beer and did Beer things....not get all activist on us
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:25:55 AM EDT
[#44]

Displaying that flag, live and let live is not the business's ideal.  That purely political flag represents the party of control and 2A restrictions.  That flag further represents that requirements for all of us to conform to someone else's ideals or we will be "cancelled".

I have zero problems with folks of that persuasion.  Heck, we have them on this board.  I've worked with them in the Army.  My landlord is of that persuasion.  Him and his deceased husband's initials are carved in a tree by the driveway into a heart.  I've happily lined his pockets for the last three years because he's good people and a good landlord.  I hope to continue occasionally chatting with him once I move next week.

That flag, placed there to virtue signal, represents their stance as enemies of the right.  That isn't saying the right is always correct, but when the enemies of the right are also the enemies of the Constitution...  Those flying that flag are borderline anti American and certainly anti 2A.  

View All Quotes

The same applies to conservative symbols but most here would be fine with that. The quotes in the article didn't bring up politics or indicate any animus towards any groups.  Live and let Live Free or Die

Perhaps it's just a tool to draw customers from a business that knows its market. Or perhaps the owners are dumb enough to believe that it really just means inclusiveness. Or maybe it's just the trendy thing to support.

They're pushing the buttons that liberals like while happily taking their money. A great example is a food co-op. Their constant virtue signaling, greenwashing, and product selection are all perfectly tuned to attract their target market and empty their pockets. They're capitalist as fuck with their prices at twice what a regular store would charge, but they pretend to be some kind of local collective. Most of their employees are even too dumb to see it, and the customers all get to feel superior to the folks that shop at Walmart.

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:32:10 AM EDT
[#45]

They also own the new bar at the Meadow/Main/West Main intersection-Slim Pickens.  Used to be a dem party HQ.  Now it's a clown world bar.
View All Quotes
Apologize for the bump.

I really had no idea that they were like that. I guess we're not going back.

It's funny how a couple that started brewing beer and selling it out of a shed gained instant fame. NH Magazine featured them and a few other brewers and the rest is history. They've done great for themselves in only a few years but I'd bet they think that their capitalism is somehow different and less icky than other capitalism.

Worth noting that they're always packed. Their politics don't seem to be hurting them a bit.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:58:16 AM EDT
[#46]

It's funny how a couple that started brewing beer and selling it out of a shed gained instant fame. NH Magazine featured them and a few other brewers and the rest is history. They've done great for themselves in only a few years but I'd bet they think that their capitalism is somehow different and less icky than other capitalism.

Worth noting that they're always packed. Their politics don't seem to be hurting them a bit.
View All Quotes
Apologize for the bump.

To slightly clarify, I was talking owners of Crumb Bum also own Slim Pickens.

and you all are right, their political leanings haven't hurt any of their bottom lines.  

While I'm happy to see successful businesses, I'll spend my money elsewhere if I have that option.  I have no desire to support someone who would call me a bigot for things I've posted in this thread.  

A long list of people who won't get my money came out during the recent Littleton debacle.  *and no, that's not supporting CG's statements while on the Littleton BoS.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 10:15:32 AM EDT
[#47]

and you all are right, their political leanings haven't hurt any of their bottom lines.  

While I'm happy to see successful businesses, I'll spend my money elsewhere if I have that option.  I have no desire to support someone who would call me a bigot for things I've posted in this thread.  

A long list of people who won't get my money came out during the recent Littleton debacle.  *and no, that's not supporting CG's statements while on the Littleton BoS.
View All Quotes
Apologize for the bump.

Oops, I crossed up my replies.

I'm not up to speed on Littleton politics so I don't know what you're referring to there. It does seem like the popular businesses on main street are mostly left leaning. The owner of the book store unfriended  me years ago once she go an inkling that I wasn't left leaning (we know each other through common friends). The beer store seems like the same, the Thai restaurant owner, Crumb Bum, the other bakery who's name escapes me, the hippy shop, music store, etc.

Thankfully my beloved Coffee Pot appears to be a haven of sanity and normal folks.

Link Posted: 3/22/2024 5:10:07 PM EDT
[#48]
You can add Fidelity Investments to the list of anti-2A establishments.  Both of their buildings in Merrimack have “no firearms” signs posted on their entrance doors.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top