Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2020 9:17:33 AM EDT
4. The following are exempt from wearing face coverings:

b. Any person with a disability, or a physical or mental impairment, that prevents them from safely wearing a face covering.

Doctor's notes are not required and businesses cannot legally ask you to divulge a health condition. I would expect that the threat of an ADA complaint would also go a long way.

https://htv-prod-media.s3.amazonaws.com/files/20200709-executive-order-state-of-emergency-1594335244.pdf
Link Posted: 9/3/2020 8:18:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I have yet to wear a mask while shopping at Walmart, Kroger and Lowes.  And no one has said anything to me yet about it.
Link Posted: 9/4/2020 12:56:21 PM EDT
[#2]
in terms of tyranny, wearing masks are lame.

What does bother me is how much communist propaganda has infiltrated our schools, the media, the corporations, the government.   That has, is and will completely ruin our country.
The mask thing won't ruin anything.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 2:44:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have yet to wear a mask while shopping at Walmart, Kroger and Lowes.  And no one has said anything to me yet about it.
View Quote

What part of KY are you in?
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 2:59:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

What part of KY are you in?
View Quote

Right in Andy’s back yard - Frankfort!
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 8:02:57 PM EDT
[#5]
When I'm in London/Corbin area, I dont wear one either. Half the people don't. Here in Richmond they look at you like you just kicked a puppy if you show up without one.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 5:31:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
in terms of tyranny, wearing masks are lame.

What does bother me is how much communist propaganda has infiltrated our schools, the media, the corporations, the government.   That has, is and will completely ruin our country.
The mask thing won't ruin anything.
View Quote

I think there is a fear among some people that accepting the mask mandate will just set the stage for more restrictions and more egregious limits on our freedom down the road. If Andy can make people put up with this he will try more and more until we draw the line. Where that line exists is a judgment to be made by each individual and some individuals have placed it at the mask mandate.

The following is an excerpt from the Declaration of Independence and explains why the 13 colonies had decided that they no longer wanted to part of the British Empire. Not all colonists agreed with it. Some would have just put up with all the BS and stayed as they were. It is the same with the masks. Most will just do it but some will say NO. This is very much the American spirit.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and, accordingly, all experience has shown, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

But, when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

No one is saying that we should secede the US. Some are saying we should refuse to comply with any unlawful restrictions on our liberty. It is up to each of us to decide that question. What is your liberty worth to you? How much are you willing to surrender?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top