Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2020 12:05:13 AM EDT
Hello,

A quick notice from me to you.  We here at Brandi understand your concern over the COVID-19 virus.  To help alleviate your concerns we want you to know that we've increased our cleaning and sterilization procedures to ensure that you, fellow members of the Oklahoma Hometown Forum, feel protected and safe.

Remember, it's important to us that you, fellow arfcommers, know you are safe here in this space.  If you notice Brandi showing signs or symptoms related to the coronavirus please don your has mask, start screaming and stomp your feet until help arrives.  We assure you that while we are confident Brandi is COVID-19 free, your concerns and fears will be addressed quickly. After all, it's important these days that we all feel something about everything.

FUDGE ME!!!!  Are you all getting emails from companies explaining to, you, how they, are keeping you safe from their facilities??  OMG this is getting frickin' stupid.  This new "feely" America is making me sick.
Link Posted: 3/14/2020 10:24:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Hello,

A quick notice from me to you.  We here at Brandi understand your concern over the COVID-19 virus.  To help alleviate your concerns we want you to know that we've increased our cleaning and sterilization procedures to ensure that you, fellow members of the Oklahoma Hometown Forum, feel protected and safe.

Remember, it's important to us that you, fellow arfcommers, know you are safe here in this space.  If you notice Brandi showing signs or symptoms related to the coronavirus please don your has mask, start screaming and stomp your feet until help arrives.  We assure you that while we are confident Brandi is COVID-19 free, your concerns and fears will be addressed quickly. After all, it's important these days that we all feel something about everything.

FUDGE ME!!!!  Are you all getting emails from companies explaining to, you, how they, are keeping you safe from their facilities??  OMG this is getting frickin' stupid.  This new "feely" America is making me sick.
View Quote

Nope but I have been getting dinner invitations from President Trump. But I think they are money fishing scams. I wonder if Lot Lizards are wearing card board signs saying Corona free? With a case of Corona beer by them on the sidewalk?
Link Posted: 3/14/2020 1:04:49 PM EDT
[#2]
It is getting stupid,my wife's company sent out a questioner asking if people would be willing to work at home.
They wanted the employees to install a dedicated land line at their expense.For us to do this we would have to
change providers and pay for more expensive plan that we would have to continue to pay for after things go back to normal and this is something we can't really afford right now.
Link Posted: 3/14/2020 4:05:08 PM EDT
[#3]
It will get worse. The upcoming weeks will be interesting.
Link Posted: 3/14/2020 6:35:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/15/2020 2:27:00 PM EDT
[#5]
On the positive (no pun intended) side I  bet Chinese mail order brides are going cheap.
Link Posted: 3/15/2020 6:33:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/16/2020 12:34:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Buy em' cheap and stack em' deep!

On the positive side we got an Email from the bank explaining that they are doing additional cleaning.  Which I took to mean "we are money laundering".  Well yeah, we've all known that for years.

Toilet paper shortages = finally a use for all those socks with holes in them
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top