Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2021 5:17:52 PM EDT
WSB Radio, other than Limbaugh, is a cesspool.  If you aren't listening to Erick "Biden" Erickson who is a fraud denier, you have to be nagged by Belinda with a damned honey-do list of advertisers in home repair and health care you are supposed to call.

I don't know how I've missed it, but AM920 "The Answer" has Atlanta Traffic and Weather, and it has Sebastian Gorka on opposite that bacon-wrapped-filet gobbling loser Erickson.

AM920
simulcasting on FM 104.7 HD3

On Line, listen Live:

https://am920theanswer.com/

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:45:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Still pissed 106.7 got taken off.

Probably the only station I've ever listened to where I didn't feel the need to change it to skip a guy (or all of them as the case of WSB).

I've given up on Atlanta radio. I listen to chuck or the newest iteration of star 94 occasionally at work but otherwise it's podcasts.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:22:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Talk stream live or iheart , can’t stand his comedy
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 8:56:52 PM EDT
[#3]
This is why I like my satellite radio.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:34:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Good to know,  thanks.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:21:31 AM EDT
[#5]
I listen to a podcast or music on my way home.  I've never like Erickson's show.

I do enjoy the other Eric's show, EVH.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:54:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
WSB Radio, other than Limbaugh, is a cesspool.  If you aren't listening to Erick "Biden" Erickson who is a fraud denier, you have to be nagged by Belinda with a damned honey-do list of advertisers in home repair and health care you are supposed to call.
View Quote

That woman sounds insufferable. If you want a chuckle read the online reviews for that Virtual Imaging place she shills for.

Quoted:
Still pissed 106.7 got taken off.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:43:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

SiriusXM Patriot..... Gotta have it in the car.

Also, fill in the gaps with a few podcasts:

Dan Bonino Show
Tim Poole daily show
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:48:28 AM EDT
[#8]
WSB has been in the shitter since Boortz retired
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:09:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Agree. I listen to Limbaugh's show or Patriot on XM. Eric cannot hide his "never Trumper" attitude and he has this "holier than though" vibe. They can turn that whole TV station off now - with WAZE etc do not need the traffic - I started listening for traffic during my commutes.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:53:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
WSB has been in the shitter since Boortz retired
View Quote

And Boortz has been an Anti-Trumper on Twitter.  As a fan for decades, I am now disgusted with him.

XM Radio Patriot is great, just no local Traffic and Weather, which is what prompted me to find AM920

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:14:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

And Boortz has been an Anti-Trumper on Twitter.  As a fan for decades, I am now disgusted with him.

XM Radio Patriot is great, just no local Traffic and Weather, which is what prompted me to find AM920

View Quote

To be fair, as a libertarian, I don’t know that there has ever been a president that he DID like. For as long as I can remember, he’s shit on all of them from Slick Willy to God Emperor Trump.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:30:48 PM EDT
[#12]
WSB is a CNN affiliate.  Rush is the only reason to listen.   Hannity is OK at best,  but his mom stop droning is tiresome.  Erickson is a douche bag, and EVH is a self servicing try hard.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 9:32:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
WSB is a CNN affiliate.  Rush is the only reason to listen.   Hannity is OK at best,  but his mom stop droning is tiresome.  Erickson is a douche bag, and EVH is a self servicing try hard.
View Quote

lol wut? WSB is owned by Cox, which is not affiliated with CNN. CNN is owned by WarnerMedia.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:57:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
LOL
Please use the open mic feature on their page to leave a comment about EVH being a self serving CNN affiliate so they can play it on the air and we can all have a good laugh.  It's very entertaining and part of why I like his show.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:58:43 AM EDT
[#15]
I've listened to more sports talk radio over the last 2 months than probably my entire life, that sucks too but not as bad as EE
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:35:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Boortz talked for years about how Trump crushed him on some legal matter.  He hates Trump because of a personal issue.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:42:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I don't know how I've missed it, but AM920 "The Answer" has Atlanta Traffic and Weather, and it has Sebastian Gorka on opposite that bacon-wrapped-filet gobbling loser Erickson.

AM920

On Line, listen Live:

View Quote

I need to check out 920.  Thanks

As far as EE. He is an establishment hack, tied at the hip with the Georgia Republican Leadership and Kemp in particular.  As far as I'm concerned they are entirely responsible for allowing our election to be stolen and covering up the crime.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:35:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

AM920

On Line, listen Live:

View Quote

Thank you for this. I have been done with him since November and could not find a local alternative.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:29:41 PM EDT
[#19]
7.50 am, weather and traffic only. They went to shit a couple of years ago.

Erick....NO!
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 10:13:35 AM EDT
[#20]
When Erickson showed himself a never Trumper in 2016 I could no longer stomach him. He's a Ted Cruz kind of Republican.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:38:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
When Erickson showed himself a never Trumper in 2016 I could no longer stomach him. He's a Ted Cruz kind of Republican.
View Quote

Erickson is a Mitt Romney kind of Republican.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:33:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
That's not fair to Ted Cruz
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:18:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Erick Erickson is a whiny bitch, I can't stand his voice. Rush and EVH are the only people I care to listen to anymore. Herman Cain wasn't bad either but God bless him he's in a much better place now.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:55:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, Sirius XM and Patriot Channel.  However, I am pretty much going to straight listen to music for the next 4 years.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 12:47:52 PM EDT
[#25]
If you are close enough to Gainesville, try 550am.  They have Todd Starnes in that time slot.  Not bad, and much better than EE's whining.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 10:01:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Thanks OP.  I've been listening to 920 and they have some good shows.  Morning drive is good weather and news and not the liberal shit you get on most stations.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 4:58:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Thanks OP.  I've been listening to 920 and they have some good shows.  Morning drive is good weather and news and not the liberal shit you get on most stations.
View Quote

I was listening to 920 on my morning drive today and I heard the host railing on and on about, "Get your vaccine!  Get vaccinated!  Don't be selfish!  If not for you, then do it for all those people that you could end up infecting!"  

Christ, it was maddening.  I want a radio station that will just broadcast the news, without spin, without editorializing, without trying to be "socially conscious."  Just the news.  Why is that so hard?
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 5:32:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I was listening to 920 on my morning drive today and I heard the host railing on and on about, "Get your vaccine!  Get vaccinated!  Don't be selfish!  If not for you, then do it for all those people that you could end up infecting!"  

Christ, it was maddening.  I want a radio station that will just broadcast the news, without spin, without editorializing, without trying to be "socially conscious."  Just the news.  Why is that so hard?
View Quote

The different hosts have different opinions.  I was listening to Hugh Hewett this morning he's not my favorite, Just slightly better than EE,  but at least the news and weather segment were straight news, not NBC fake propaganda.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top