Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2019 7:05:23 PM EDT
I have never been, It's this weekend, anyone have input or info?  Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/14/2019 7:16:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Went to one there a few months ago.

Typical CASC gun show.   90% Vendors 10% Private sellers if you're lucky.

I'd wait for the upcoming AGCA at the Hoover Met.  It will be excellent as usual I'm sure.
Link Posted: 6/14/2019 10:06:12 PM EDT
[#2]
They have one there every Father's Day weekend. In my experience, it's hit or miss, but I still like to see some folks I know.

When and where is the AGCA show? I haven't been to a show up in the B'ham area in over 10 years; the last time at the BJCC.
Link Posted: 6/14/2019 10:25:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Jul 20th – 21st, 2019    9am-5pm on Sat    10am-4pm on Sun

It's at the Hoover Met at the newer built Finley Center.  Free parking, great facility, and easily the best shows in Alabama I've attended in the years.
Link Posted: 6/15/2019 11:12:18 PM EDT
[#4]
My oldest son and I went today. Saw a coworker, and another friend. Show was okay, not too much jerky or other trinkets. Lots of ARs and various handguns. Very little milsurp, like Mausers, Garands, etc. I had not been in about 4 years, and today I saw some of the same sellers with the same stuff as 4 years ago. I only bought a generic M-lok FF rail and mid-length gas tube for a truck gun build I'm doing; prices were good for what I bought.
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 6:20:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Another wonderful show, lots of pistol deals walking around and some nice s&w 38’s on tables, I had fun and found some good stuff.
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 11:32:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Definitely a few deals on wheel guns.  Saw a 3rd gen Detective Special that could have been had for sub 5.  A good assortment of S&W's for sure.  Grabbed a Beretta 20ga for a more than reasonable price.  Anyone with Marlin thought they had gold.  All in all a good show.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top