Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2024 4:35:21 PM EDT
We had spent the weekend at the Marriott and I was loading the car this morning around 730. It was raining quite hard and I saw two individuals with their hoods up walking rather slowly through the parking lot. I thought it was kind of odd or though they were employees due to them not being in a hurry in the rain. I didnt think yhey wwere casing the lot...I loaded two more suitcases and returned less than 15 min.laater to my back window shattered and two suitcases stolen.... they stole my 5 year olds suitcase and mine. I had some sweet shirts from Husker Hound in there too... Now we are having to stay another night and get the window fixed replaced tomorrow. The hotel comped our night and helped us clean up the glass. Hotel said they have no cameras outside....

There were much more valuable things in the vehicle that I'm glad weren't taken.

Oh well. Thieves suck
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:57:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh man. I'm sorry that happened. Thieves do suck. I swear they do not present Nebraska Nice.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:50:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Unfortunately the crime rate in the Omaha area has gone up considerably over the last few years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top