Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2021 11:02:22 AM EDT
Anybody know where/who I can take a couple old stamped aks to switch out the rear trunnions? I’ve got the parts.
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 11:08:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Visionary Firearms LLC.

Link to NFA talk

Met the guy and seen his work. Its Good stuff.
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 4:07:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Firearms Training Academy in Woodstock does AK work and the owner seems to be partial to them.

He used to display several Polytech spikers with super low serial numbers on the back wall. Also, very nice guys (owner and the gunsmiths) to speak with and they take their time to explain things.

If you go and the owner's dog is there make sure to ask to see him lol That is one big ass puppy!!!

https://www.instagram.com/explore/locations/2146074972275851/firearms-training-academy/

Also...check out the AKX-V 9x39 they built; assuming he hasn't sold it. That thing is sweet!
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 8:02:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks y’all!
I’ll call them both.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top