Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2018 12:53:44 AM EDT
I have a niece there so are a bit worried.
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 12:57:28 AM EDT
[#1]
My daughter is there. But just west of Rice stadium. At home with doors locked. One of her neighbors is stuck in the Marriott library on lockdown. Of course, I think one of my daughter's dreams is to be locked in a library overnight.

Looks like the goings on are on the south edge of the med school campus.

ETA: Police scanner traffic reporting that the suspect was seen getting in a Silver Hyundai at 850PM near the TRAX station. 80 minutes ago. Could be in Provo or Ogden by now.
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 1:20:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you, I did much training at Camp Williams with 19th Group so I'm pretty familiar with the area.
My niece called her Mom and she is in the Provo area tonight.
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 1:14:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I am sure everyone's seen it, but a domestic dispute with a dirtbag who murdered his love interest after she discovered he's a massive piece of shit.
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 1:56:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am sure everyone's seen it, but a domestic dispute with a dirtbag who murdered his love interest after she discovered he's a massive piece of shit.
View Quote
KSL has a rather chilling account from the victim's mother:

https://www.ksl.com/article/46412459/that-was-the-last-i-heard-from-her-mother-of-u-student-slain-on-campus-speaks-out

One of the things that young (and not young) women could draw from this is: Don't date or marry a dirtbag. Don't think you're going to change them. They're dirtbags. Stay away from them.
Page Hometown » Utah
Top Top