Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2021 8:55:24 PM EDT
Anyone hear anything on this beyond the headline.

https://www.kbhbradio.com/news/atfe-raid-rural-meade-county-home
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 9:48:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't know much about it. It did happen exactly 1 mile east of my property though.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 8:37:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Certainly doesn't look good with that many vehicles, but who knows, it IS the ATF.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 9:31:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Shit, I am closing on my house in Meade County on Monday. Hope this is not a preview of things to come!
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 9:59:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't know much about it. It did happen exactly 1 mile east of my property though.
View Quote

Haven't heard any loud explosions or rapid bursts of gunfire lately have you? Very curious about the supposed laws broken to necessitate that kind of response.
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 3:43:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Haven't heard any loud explosions or rapid bursts of gunfire lately have you? Very curious about the supposed laws broken to necessitate that kind of response.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 2:44:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

How many dogs were killed?
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 4:31:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Looking at property records:
The land is in Francis Blood's name. I think he died in 2006. The only other blood I can find is Micheal Blood.

Brother works at Ellsworth and didn't know much about the chopper, so they kept it pretty quiet there too. Heard it was a Bandito house/raid....
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 4:34:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Went to find the other article I seen on it and found this:
https://rapidcityjournal.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/meade-county-couple-charged-with-gun-crimes-after-three-hour-standoff-with-atf/article_53c8bd63-fc29-5a23-b352-7d3b9abe2431.html

Link Posted: 3/8/2021 7:28:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Went to find the other article I seen on it and found this:
https://rapidcityjournal.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/meade-county-couple-charged-with-gun-crimes-after-three-hour-standoff-with-atf/article_53c8bd63-fc29-5a23-b352-7d3b9abe2431.html

View Quote

Thats a good write up. Interesting that the cops knew he had guns, obviously known felon, and brought the ATF in on it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 3:10:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Thats a good write up. Interesting that the cops knew he had guns, obviously known felon, and brought the ATF in on it.
View Quote

Oh, I am sure we are back at the "make every gun crime highly publicized" world with Biden back in there.

or they have more info on them and the feds are looking for something.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top