Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2018 3:28:51 AM EDT
Bought a new Lwrc di pistol with mlok rail but they only come in black for now. I am looking for a good cerakote place here in Vegas to coat the rifle in burnt bronze or similar color. Need to cover up nice gouge from charging handle that became a reciprocating charging handle due to not realizing that stock buffer was a short buffer. I dont understand why the guy who installed the pdw brace didnt warn me about this, haha . Also need brake installed as well. I looked at some of the bigger gun shops in town but wanted to see who is recommended around here.
Link Posted: 11/28/2018 12:47:04 AM EDT
[#1]
MK3 Firearms off of Cheyenne/Rancho right by the North Las Vegas Airport is who I've gone to for several Cerakote jobs and gunsmith services (including the one in my avatar). Super honest dudes who do great work at reasonable prices. Check out their Instagram page for examples of their work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top