Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2017 4:17:43 PM EDT
Probably misinformation, like the article says, but Rapid City is on the list. That being the case, I would expect something in Sioux Falls.

Don't know wtf they think they'd accomplish here...

ETA TFA: http://conservativefiringline.com/antifa-infiltrated-americas-militias-cities-targeted/
Link Posted: 10/30/2017 11:38:02 PM EDT
[#1]
That kind of doesn’t surprise me. Rapid is known as a “racist” city, somewhat deservedly, mostly not. Lots of angry “native” activists who would love to bring in some media attention. Ultimately, I think this whole November 4th thing is going to be a big nothingburger.
Link Posted: 10/31/2017 12:53:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That kind of doesn’t surprise me. Rapid is known as a “racist” city, somewhat deservedly, mostly not. Lots of angry “native” activists who would love to bring in some media attention. Ultimately, I think this whole November 4th thing is going to be a big nothingburger.
View Quote
LOL a "racist" city? Not from what I've seen.

Anyway, I can't imagine any significant number of locals joining the "Anti-Fascist" movement, native or not. If anything happens, they'll be busing in paid protesters.
Link Posted: 10/31/2017 10:22:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Also doesn’t mean that leftists don't greatly exaggerate it to stir the pot either. At any rate, I can’t imagine anyone caring enough to show up from outside the state.
Link Posted: 11/3/2017 1:12:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't know why I bother posting here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top