Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2022 8:27:30 AM EDT
I have a PSA AK that I need the barrel removed/ put back on for a project. Anyone have a lead on someone and or shop that is competent to remove and put back in?
I'm not super savvy with AK's. This is my first.
I'm in UT county and places I've called either don't have the jig to remove the barrel, or are too backlogged.

Any insight is welcome. Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 4:16:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I know the guys at High Energy Arms in Woods Cross are AK guys. They have never done any work for me but I’ve FFL transferred a few guns through there and their shop always had AKs in work when I was there.
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 10:30:03 PM EDT
[#2]
👍thanks. I'll give em a call tomorrow.
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 3:39:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Aimless] [#3]
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 4:44:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Still good to know thanks! I don't have anything crazy other than trimming some of my front sight off to directly thread my barrel for a QD brake. Lol.
Hope it works.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top