Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/10/2018 8:10:01 PM EDT
Hey just a heads up, I was at the gun show today. While most prices were normal, JCT Firearms had two really good deals.
First Colt M4s at $559. Hartford markings too. As far as I can tell these are NIB real Colts.
Second Remington Tac 14s in 12 or 20 at $249. Out the door my price was $266. This is cheaper than the online price at Palmetto Armory. The guy said he was able to get a one time price from the distributor and when they are gone they are gone. He had 10 on the table.

Other prices on the table
Ruger charger pistol $249
Century PTR clone $559 (IIRC)

I am not affiliated with JCT Firearms.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 8:56:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Prices were very reasonable today. I'm going back tomorrow for a sig p365.

I saw a dude selling AR pistol, 8.5 barrel for $379.

Edit: lower was an Omni polymer though. That's the catch.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 10:06:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Prices were very reasonable today. I'm going back tomorrow for a sig p365.

I saw a dude selling AR pistol, 8.5 barrel for $379.

Edit: lower was an Omni polymer though. That's the catch.
View Quote
It is like they (the New Mexican consumer) don’t understand what is coming in January.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 11:37:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll have to go to the show and check things out.  I went to the last show trying to sell my stuff, and on the way back to my truck my cart toppled over spilling everything.  I hope I have better luck this time.  Maybe I can find a Galil Ace.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 11:39:58 PM EDT
[#4]
One of the tables in the front room had a .308 Galil. I’m sorry. I don’t remember the price.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 10:57:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Finally for us retro heads there were some A1s at reasonable prices. There was a PWA Commando which is built on one of the best A1 receivers out there. And there was a genuine Colt A1 upper in nice shape on an A2 lower. Then of course there was Walter Bracken's genuine A1 rifle.  Too bad I didn't have $27K lying around!!
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 11:30:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Went at opening time on Sunday. Didn’t find much in the first room I had to have except for 3 boxes of 38 special for $25. Meandered into the 2nd room and found a nice older gentleman and his wife with a table against the wall. He had. 440 rounds, 22 boxes, of the older Winchester 7.62x39. That stuff is about as accurate as you can get without going Lapua. He wanted $10 a box of 20. I asked how much for all of it. He said for $150 he’d do all the ammo and 2 30 round Chinese flat back ak mags that I hadn’t even noticed yet in a bag on his table. Couldn’t peel off 3 $50’s fast enough. It’s crazy because I have always found a deal or 2 at the shows here. You just have to know what you are looking at and jump quick when you see a deal.

Gonna be shitty to see these go away or tamed way down when MLG gets in. She’s full on gun control and we have nothing but non compliance to stop her......
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 9:10:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It is like they (the New Mexican consumer) don't understand what is coming in January.
View Quote
What happens in January?
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 10:04:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
What happens in January?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is like they (the New Mexican consumer) don't understand what is coming in January.
What happens in January?
New Democrat Governor & Democrat super majorities in state House & Senate.

The words she used (if I remember right were,) "an aggressive gun control agenda."

Edit: to say, there is literally nothing to stop them from turning us into California or NY. You can bet your farm that some kind of "SAFE act" is coming.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 7:02:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

New Democrat Governor & Democrat super majorities in state House & Senate.

The words she used (if I remember right were,) "an aggressive gun control agenda."

Edit: to say, there is literally nothing to stop them from turning us into California or NY. You can bet your farm that some kind of "
View Quote
Damnit. Time for someone (not me) to be a test case for the USSC against these state bans.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top