Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2022 9:16:37 PM EDT
Y'all's ABC stores, is their certain ones that get allocated stuff? Or is it spread all over? I am planning on coming up bring my wife to see her family.

Any good gun shops I should checkout?

Thanks
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 9:37:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out shooters outpost in hooksett and northeast munitions in Merrimack.

The state liquor and wine outlets pretty much are a crapshoot although they're pretty well stocked. Their website lets you search inventory across the state if you're looking for something in particular.

That's my 2 cents. I'm sure other will join in.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 9:44:21 PM EDT
[#2]
So I saw your post and clicked on the NC forum where I've been to ABC stores.  

I don't think they get allocations, although some do tend to stock more specials than others.  Example--the Plymouth store stocks more than the Center Harbor shop.

Gun shops really depend on what you're looking for.  I can't say I would recommend any of the larger shops.  I hit up Abe's and Goodhue Marine semi regularly.  Abe's is an ever changing rotation small shop with great prices and Goodhue has a decent stock of various stuff, but cash is king there because his CC markup is awful.

Goodhue, Shooters out of Hooksett(not a firearms friendly gun shop) and Manchester Firing Line are in the Glock Blue Label network, but that doesn't help an out of state dude.  

If you like Sig stuff, Sig has a shop in Epping(might have moved according to their emails).  They have a kickass .mil/LE/Sig Academy student discount and from what I've heard in their shop they play well with other states.  

Link Posted: 6/29/2022 10:11:10 PM EDT
[#3]
If you go to Shooters Outpost in Hooksett, take some time and go thru the museum attached to the shop. What you see in there will blow your mind if you are into collectables and C&R and antique guns.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 10:26:23 PM EDT
[#4]
After a quick search that shooters n museum place is on my list to visit. Wonder if they have any seekins. I see they all on a DD kick. I also like sig stuff. I plan on checking out sig facility.

I'm a bourbon guy. Always looking. So I'll be stopping at stores also.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:05:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Depending on how long you're going to be here, there are some suggestions in this thread.  I prefer nature to shopping, but also enjoy hitting new gun shops to see what used stuff they may have in.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Hometown/I-am-visiting-your-state-again-/56-661643/

I don't know if you'll find exceedingly rare stuff at the liquor store here, but every once in awhile they get some oddball stuff.

Here is their website:  https://www.liquorandwineoutlets.com/

After the sales pitch for the liquor control states nationwide, there is a decent read about NH's stores in the second half:  https://www.seriouseats.com/awesome-whiskey-new-hampshire-control-state-rare-bourbon
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 10:39:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Goodhue, Shooters out of Hooksett(not a firearms friendly gun shop)

View Quote

I can’t say I agree with you here. In my experience they have a lot to offer on the walls and help guide the customer to what fits their needs. They tend to have a much larger selection to choose from then most other shops.
When they are busy they use the deli ticket system which sucks but it’s not the end of the world.
The museum alone is worth stopping by.

Wicked Weaponry is a small custom shop that had some cool things on the wall and has some funny things like patches and tshirts if that’s your thing.

Renaissance Firearms is a pretty cool shop and indoor range.

White Birch Armory is also a pretty cool shop and indoor range.

Sig Sauer is opening their brand new facility (I believe they open July 5th).
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 1:46:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I can’t say I agree with you here. In my experience they have a lot to offer on the walls and help guide the customer to what fits their needs. They tend to have a much larger selection to choose from then most other shops.
When they are busy they use the deli ticket system which sucks but it’s not the end of the world.
The museum alone is worth stopping by.
View Quote

I should clarify not a firearm owner friendly shop.  Way too many rules to include sucking off the MA AG, way too much ego, and too much calling folks out on FB/doxing them without proof.

Some of the employees are cool and acknowledge the store's "issues", but some are also outright cocks.  

Now I only stop in if I want a blue label Glock and nobody else has it.
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 12:31:35 AM EDT
[#8]
If you want a good choice of Bourbons you should go to the NH Liquor store at the Portsmouth traffic circle, intersection of 95/Rt 1/Rt 16.  That store does an enormous volume and always gets the best selection.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 9:09:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top