Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2020 11:04:37 PM EDT
After spending last year in Northern Michigan doing the travel nurse thing, we're in eastern Montana now. COVID really messed thing up for a while. I work in the OR, when elective cases went away, my contract in FL was cancelled early and I was without a job for a few weeks. It all worked out, because the jobs finally started coming back and I got a contract in eastern Montana. My goal since starting traveling has been to get out west. The town we're in is in eastern Montana, right on the North Dakota border. We got a chance today to get over to the Theodore Roosevelt National Park North Unit and do the scenic drive. 13 miles in and 13 back out. Here's a few pics for you guys...

Thanks for looking.

Link Posted: 5/27/2020 7:02:06 AM EDT
[#1]
thanks for posting. beautiful.

if one of those fluffy cows ever gives you shit just rub their belly. that's all they want.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 8:02:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Great pics. We're headed back to WY late August early September.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 8:56:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I was born and raised in Florida. There is a lot to love there, I just can't stand the months of heat and humidity any more. Even when I was brushing the snow off my truck in Michigan last year, I never regretted being there. Our plan is to travel around a little more, and hopefully find a place to relocate to out here somewhere.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 9:01:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was born and raised in Florida. There is a lot to love there, I just can't stand the months of heat and humidity any more.
View Quote

Same here...
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 10:59:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Great pics, sure looks a lot different than FL.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 7:47:54 PM EDT
[#6]
As a native Floridian, I always appreciate the beauty of the rest of this great country of ours.  I need to get out that way.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:45:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Is that near Orlando? Just kidding, beautiful pictures. Plan on doing a little road trip soon, just have to find the right RV to rent since it will be about 10 of us, including children.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top