Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2021 9:20:36 PM EDT
Had a great time! Introduced a new person to rifles for the first time.
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 11:21:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool, hopefully she becomes a card carrying gun owner and 2A supporter.

That's quite a drive from Kansas just to shoot at the AE.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 11:25:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Always a good time at Emu's
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 11:32:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/490982/rsz_20210307_134540-1856695.jpgHad a great time! Introduced a new person to rifles for the first time.
View Quote

I'm glad y'all had a good time out here today! Better yet, you got to introduce someone to this sport that we all enjoy so much!!! Thank you for using the range for that purpose. As far as I'm concerned the biggest focus of the range should be on introducing/training new shooters and providing a comfortable, no pressure spot for ladies and families to enjoy what we enjoy. Having the opportunity to provide that is a real pleasure!

If only we could afford to enjoy it more often!

Oh, and @b3dustoff55 that's a great pic of the range! If you would post that in the stickied "Angry Emu Range" thread, with a brief description of your day, I'd appreciate it. It might help convince other HTF folks to come out to shoot; way out here in the boonies!
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 6:53:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Wish we could've been there :(
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 7:05:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cool, hopefully she becomes a card carrying gun owner and 2A supporter.

View Quote
You know, OPSEC and all that
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 11:55:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
Shows you how popular it is!
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 7:05:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'm glad y'all had a good time out here today! Better yet, you got to introduce someone to this sport that we all enjoy so much!!! Thank you for using the range for that purpose. As far as I'm concerned the biggest focus of the range should be on introducing/training new shooters and providing a comfortable, no pressure spot for ladies and families to enjoy what we enjoy. Having the opportunity to provide that is a real pleasure!

If only we could afford to enjoy it more often!

Oh, and @b3dustoff55 that's a great pic of the range! If you would post that in the stickied "Angry Emu Range" thread, with a brief description of your day, I'd appreciate it. It might help convince other HTF folks to come out to shoot; way out here in the boonies!
View Quote
I'll get them uploaded this weekend, 22 plinking was too fun!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top