Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2020 8:54:42 PM EDT
So, rumor has it the Commies are going after Summerlin neighborhoods tonight.  Supposely Metro has recalled all officers.  I'm sure there are more in the know here than I.
I'm just passing the rumor along.  good luck.
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 9:31:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 10:00:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Let us know if we can “help” stop the commies. The law is pretty much no longer in effect in many parts of the US now and someone has to take action I guess.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:45:58 AM EDT
[#3]
That would not be smart.   Homeowners with families are not going to be constrained by RoE created by insane leftist mayors.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 3:42:53 PM EDT
[#4]
A close buddy of mine (and a member here) lives up that way and he said that they already damaged some property in Summerlin.

Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:07:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I live within walking distance to Downtown Summerlin and did a drive-by recon around 8 that night.  It was a whole bunch of nothing.  I saw maybe 25 protesters, cops outnumbered protesters  like 5:1.  Local news called it "100 protesters" - yawn.  Lamest protest ever.

That said, some of my neighbors were pretty antsy.  I knocked on doors and gave a sitrep that eased their concerns
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top