Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2020 12:45:47 AM EDT
I live in the 44th LD (Mill Creek, Snohomish, Lake Stevens, etc). Steve Hobbs is our state Senator, Mead and Lovick our reps.

Interesting turnout at the 44th LD town hall with reps Jared Mead and John Lovick today in Mill Creek.

3 people who attended the NRA/ILA event in Snohomish last March joined me there (a 4th wanted to be there but had a memorial service to attend). Several additional people were there who joined us in discussing gun rights issues in the legislature.

No one spoke FOR gun control this time except Rep Lovick, who really likes his CPL training bill. However, he and Mead did listen  when I mentioned the Senate bill 6347 which incentivizes training with a longer CPL life (7 years instead of 5). I also made the point that the magazine capacity bill could turn thousands of people into felons overnight.

Maybe if we all pound the hell out of their email and phones they will realize they are playing with fire, here....
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 12:48:07 AM EDT
[#1]
BTW, the NRA/ILA will be holding a grassroots training in our district in a couple weeks.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 2:29:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Not in your district, But Thank You for attending and speaking the truth!
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 2:40:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not in your district, But Thank You for attending and speaking the truth!
View Quote
Thank you!

Yeah, it's kind of a necessity these days. Cuts into my range time. But the 44th is pretty balanced politically and I think there's a shot at making an impression.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top