Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2021 9:02:53 PM EDT
Morgantown Dunham’s has/had 308 in Stock today. You have to ask for it at the gun counter as they are not putting it on the shelves. 3 box limit. They had 9mm but sold out by 2pm. $21 a box for 150 gr FMJ.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:09:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks. I wonder if the Dunham's in Moundsville has much in stock? I haven't been over there in a while.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:24:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I noticed several SA Saints & a couple Mossberg Shockwaves at the Morgantown store yesterday.
Very fair prices too.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:38:02 AM EDT
[#3]
They quit putting ammo out on the shelves. You just need to ask the gun counter if they have anything. They had a pallet of 9mm and some 30-06 the other day as well. $15 for the 9mm and $22 for the 06. All gone of course. I swing by every other day or so and have been mildly successful in getting a few boxes every so often.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top