Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2019 6:32:05 AM EDT
This will be the 50th Classic and the anglers will be fishing Lake Guntersville. This isn’t the first time the big G or the BJCC is the host site for a Classic.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 11:08:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 11:43:32 AM EDT
[#2]
The long drive cost Dalton Bobo his Classic by 2ozs IIrc because of a fish he desperately struggled to keep alive.

I called him up right after when I was a in HS or MS, and told him he was still the champ in my book.

He told me to meet him the next weekend at a Hardees near my house, and he'd take me for a day of fishing at Lay lake.

Link Posted: 4/23/2019 12:16:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Seems like a long way to drive to do daily weigh ins.
View Quote
Coming off of Sand Mtn to the civic center is an hour and change. I don’t doubt that they’ll lose some fish traveling.

Even with the best livewell, oxygenator, and electrolyte additives that’s incredibly stressful on bass.

I kinda wish they’d do like Major League Fishing is doing except just keep the weights of the 5 biggest and do catch and release.
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 5:13:55 PM EDT
[#4]
There's fish in Lake Guntersville?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top