Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2018 3:02:37 PM EDT
Prove me wrong.

What will the dems go for? AWB? Bumpstocks? Denver and boulder already lead the way.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 8:12:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Prove me wrong.

What will the dems go for? AWB? Bumpstocks? Denver and boulder already lead the way.
View Quote
Both.

Vote and get friends to vote. My buddy in boulderia woke-up and voted R on most. He usually votes D or 3rd party.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 8:55:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Good.

Im trying, but ive got a bad feeling about this election. Too much Orange man Bad BS out there.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 2:05:50 AM EDT
[#3]
The Democrats have a very good chance of completely taking the state government.

They're still bitter and angry over Trump, and the Kavanaugh episode rubbed salt into that wound.  If they win control, they'll most likely pass some laws that are nothing more than "Fuck you!" gestures aimed at Republicans.  So expect them to go full retard on gun control.

They'll use the Pittsburgh shooting as an excuse for an AWB right off the bat.  After that, don't be surprised to see California or New York style gun laws coming to Colorado.  They'll be able to do whatever they want with no one to stop them.  The sky's the limit.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 9:23:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Yup... and coneniently, no recalls anymore.
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 2:39:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Eh.  I'm packing the rest of my stuff into my Airstream right now.  The kids need me to stay till the 11th of november, so I am doing up my ballot right now.  Otherwise I'd already be gone.

2019 is gonna be seen from some other state...
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 3:39:09 PM EDT
[#6]
https://freecolorado.com/2018/10/29/will-libertarians-hand-the-colorado-senate-to-the-democrats/

I wonder where the Ls running radio commercials are getting their $$$? Rhetorical question.  It's ok to vote L if it's for a seat like DeGette's. It's not in the ones listed in the article.
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 3:51:32 PM EDT
[#7]
The word going around the Capitol last year when the Republicans stopped all the usual Democrap agenda in the Senate was "Wait till next year."

Let's prove them wrong. VOTE and get everyone you know to vote R or it could get ugly.
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 6:43:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Eh.  I'm packing the rest of my stuff into my Airstream right now.  The kids need me to stay till the 11th of november, so I am doing up my ballot right now.  Otherwise I'd already be gone.

2019 is gonna be seen from some other state...
View Quote
If i could i would too. But my job aint portable...
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 10:09:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Well I for one ain't complying with shit if they go that route
Link Posted: 10/31/2018 12:45:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 7:10:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Are you?

Sorry I moved from TX to CO about a month before Sandy Hook. The last anti gun push in this state still makes me want to grind my teeth.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 8:54:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm with ya man, no way in hell am I gonna sit there and let my rights be taken from me.
Or should I say let my rights be violated, they are natural rights, they are not given to me, therefor cannot be taken away.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 3:51:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Are you?

Sorry I moved from TX to CO about a month before Sandy Hook. The last anti gun push in this state still makes me want to grind my teeth.
View Quote
Its mostly irrelevant if you ignore them or not, you can chest thump all you want. No one really bothers with the mag laws now. Until of course you get popped for something else, then they pile the charges on. I forget what the actual compliance rate was in NY, 1% or some crazy low number for their AWB. But now we hear about some poor fucker getting massive jail time for getting pulled over or otherwise inviting the man into his life, and then they find you with ZOMG unregistered shit and game over. And the sheeple won't give a shit now, and especially not in another 10-20 years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top