Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2021 12:47:17 PM EDT
First of all, I'm not "in charge" of anything. I just reviewed the Tn Hometown forum thread and made a list of user names that moved into East Tn or posted there.

I figure with all the uncertainty going on lately some people might just want to be able to link up with like minded folks in the event of (insert whatever you want here!).

Some people suggested that some of us meet at a local restaurant named "Rocks." I am not affiliated in any way with this eatery. (other than eating lunch there several times.)

If you want to show up, by all means join us for lunch.(You buy your own.)  We can exchange contact info if you like (or not.) There is nothing nefarious about this "meeting." Just an opportunity to meet some of the people you have posted with on Arfcom. Be nice!

We're going to meet around 1300 at Rocks on 11E in Johnson City Tn. on Saturday, 23 January 2021. As far as I know they are not aware of this impromptu lunch. (I may drop by after work and give them a heads up without mentioning AR15)

I am going to be there with my wife so if any of you guys show up, good! If you can't make it, no problem. We'll try again at another time.

Don't get butt hurt if I didn't include your user name or if I included it. I'm just winging it here! If I've missed anybody or included any one that didn't want to be included, sorry!

@hessian-1 @MHIDPA @bansil @whollyshite @FGracing @taliv @GJones80 @LarryF2189 @mulehiker @oleslewfoot @BigBlockRJS @Canoeguy @turtsoup @cmalone1 @JCMD @Huck70 @Lowcap @doublez72 @BigPhil @Jonn44 @mf40 @thisisdudewhoru @tngunner1978 @Dasmoeturhead @4xgnome @shadawick

ETA: Do you reckon we might get some of those name stickers to put our user name on or just stay on the down low?
Secret handshake?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:49:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm planning on being there with my wife.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:46:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I live in Bristol.  Flying back in from Dallas that morning.  Not sure I can make it but I'll try.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:58:58 AM EDT
[#3]
hopefully we do it more than once a year.   its gf's bday and we've had plans to be in gatlinburg for some time but i'll try to make the next one
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:55:21 PM EDT
[#4]
It's all good! Hopefully we'll be able to get together more often and perhaps have some shoots.
When I was up in Ohio we had a very active Hometown group. We met at a range in Dayton pretty much monthly. Slept in the "clubhouse" on the trap range. Good times!
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:25:42 PM EDT
[#5]
We will be there, got a pup sitter, so me and mama can have a lunch date ...kind of

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:00:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Unfortunately I'll be in Loudon picking up my newish truck and will have to hit the road right after so I can start making money again.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:05:33 PM EDT
[#7]
So how do we know who we are?

Cereal question....
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 10:15:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So how do we know who we are?

Cereal question....
View Quote

Hawaiian Shirts and plate carriers? ??
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 11:41:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Why not, no carriers it will clash with pizza
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:56:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Anyone here yet?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:32:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Someone who was there post an AAR.
(I'm too darn lazy. And you guys PM me your contact info.)

(Perhaps we can get together sometime in February?)

Frau Hessian noticed we were being "noticed" by a couple of fellas that left right before us and got into a black pickup. That's my girl!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top