User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2021 11:20:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 12:28:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 9:05:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Northern Cincinnati area here. I never knew this was a thing until my parents started going to Norris Lake (eventually owning property there)

It definitely isn't as popular up here as down there, I'm not even sure if anyone does it at all. If they do, it is not advertised in this area that I know of.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 8:44:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 2:40:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the info guys! I may just have to scout it out. All the info I can find says Greenville, Celina, and Van Wert are the major hotspots for the sale. I'm doing the TN sections first so I may have lo look for folks with Ohio plates and do some old fashioned research.
View Quote

I think it is pretty big in Southern Preble county, never stopped when passing through.

I live 5 miles from 127 Northern Preble co.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 12:39:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I think it is pretty big in Southern Preble county, never stopped when passing through.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks for the info guys! I may just have to scout it out. All the info I can find says Greenville, Celina, and Van Wert are the major hotspots for the sale. I'm doing the TN sections first so I may have lo look for folks with Ohio plates and do some old fashioned research.

I Actually ended up on 127 in Preble Co. (near Eaton, a little south of I-70).

Didn't see much as far as sales, might not have traveled it enough though. Got on 70 & went west.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 7:35:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I Actually ended up on 127 in Preble Co. (near Eaton, a little south of I-70).

Didn't see much as far as sales, might not have traveled it enough though. Got on 70 & went west.
View Quote

Where I see it is North side of Camden, the town several miles south of Eaton. 70 to Eaton is just farms as you saw.

ETA: 70 is a mess in that area, terrible condition before construction that has been going on for a long time.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 3:10:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks like the 127 yard sale is this weekend so it had not started yet.

Where I mentioned I saw in prior years.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 1:30:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Looks like the 127 yard sale is this weekend so it had not started yet.

Where I mentioned I saw in prior years.
View Quote

@bodybagger - you heading up that way (or already up there)?
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 1:51:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top