LOL,Nevada. Used to be a free state.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 1:07:37 AM EDT
[#1]
It pleases the carpetbagger
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 1:14:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 7:40:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Must be a southern thing. Up north most places don’t enforce it. Sisolak can’t remove it with a 30% positivity rate for fear of losing reelection.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 8:51:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Can we all please get off our asses this Nov and get rid of that idiot ?
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:52:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I got kicked out of an empty Carl's Jr. Tuesday cause I didn't have one.

65,000 people can cram into Raider stadium unmasked but me and the Carl's Jr. cashier are in a high risk situation unless I put my pantyhose over my face.
View Quote

Bro, they kicked you out for a legitimate health reason: that shit they serve!
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:59:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Can we all please get off our asses this Nov and get rid of that idiot ?
View Quote

Never going to happen. He only needs to win Clark county and that is a guarantee at least for this year.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 12:37:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I got kicked out of an empty Carl's Jr. Tuesday cause I didn't have one.

65,000 people can cram into Raider stadium unmasked but me and the Carl's Jr. cashier are in a high risk situation unless I put my pantyhose over my face.

Link Posted: 2/5/2022 12:38:52 PM EDT
[#8]
The only place I've been that has been enforcing it are Circle K's.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 4:53:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Never going to happen. He only needs to win Clark county and that is a guarantee at least for this year.
View Quote

I dont think thats accurate. If Washoe went red,the whole state would. I really think Washoe is the key. That said: FUCK WASHOE.EDIT: but really FAKE conservatives are why Nevada will never again be RED,and I dont mean their reps, I mean the people who voted them there.Fake(California) conservatives are why Nevada went to shit.Meet your new best friends: Oregon, Washington, New Mexico,and Covidfornia.Fuck it,New York,Connecticut,Hawaii,Assechusetts.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 8:48:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I dont think thats accurate. If Washoe went red,the whole state would. I really think Washoe is the key. That said: FUCK WASHOE.EDIT: but really FAKE conservatives are why Nevada will never again be RED,and I dont mean their reps, I mean the people who voted them there.Fake(California) conservatives are why Nevada went to shit.Meet your new best friends: Oregon, Washington, New Mexico,and Covidfornia.Fuck it,New York,Connecticut,Hawaii,Assechusetts.
View Quote

Sorry, but you’re 100% wrong. 60% of the votes are in Clark county. As goes Clark County so goes Nevada.  With Sisolak living there he’s going to win one county and win the whole state. This was addressed in the last election.
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 11:55:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Sorry, but you’re 100% wrong. 60% of the votes are in Clark county. As goes Clark County so goes Nevada.  With Sisolak living there he’s going to win one county and win the whole state. This was addressed in the last election.
View Quote

You are probably right but then again look at what happened in Virginia. The reds are pissed off and want that asshole voted out.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 12:43:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 8:14:58 AM EDT
[#13]
When I was at SHOT show, I couldn't believe the amount of "tools" doing their "job", reminding and ordering people to reapply their sisolak diapers over their nose & mouths, not only at the show but all over the city.

I've been working in Indianapolis for the past couple of months, where at least Indiana doesn't impose this bullshit mandate. Wyoming or Utah is looking better every day.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 9:42:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

I understand that,but 100% of the 60% are not voting for communists.Clark will never go Red but its actually possible for Washoe. Shitstack only beat Laxalt by 4 % I think. Laxalt did not even campaign to win.I hear you,I just dont agree.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 7:43:19 PM EDT
[#15]
we still don't have a candidate that isn't a fucking worthless retard running, so stop with the win Red fantasy, we are fucked by our own.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 7:44:12 PM EDT
[#16]
speaking of tards
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 11:55:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Must be a southern thing. Up north most places don’t enforce it. Sisolak can’t remove it with a 30% positivity rate for fear of losing reelection.
View Quote

Yeah, they don't even enforce it half the places I've been in recently in Reno... if it's not a national chain, chances are they aren't enforcing it.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 12:14:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
LOL,Nevada. Used to be a free state.
View Quote

Ehh, there's been some not so great laws in Nevada for a long-time. If gun control laws are a metric, some of the worst gun control laws in the state were actually passed in the 20th century. We hit a sweet spot with the 2014 red wave when the blue team decided to stay home. The next session, Clark County blue card registration and statewide concealed carry gun registration were eliminated. Now, we're slipping back again on this metric.

COVID and guns aside, Nevada generally ranks pretty high on the so-called freedom indexes, which is probably why so many refugees from California are choosing to resettle in Las Vegas and Reno.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 10:24:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Aside from COVID and guns.LOL! How was the play Mrs Lincoln?
All the covidfornians think they are coming there because you need saved.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:44:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Aside from COVID and guns.LOL! How was the play Mrs Lincoln?
All the covidfornians think they are coming there because you need saved.
View Quote

Really?

Thinking that folks from Cali are moving to other states to convert the "local rednecks" to progressivism seems like a pretty naive perspective on the matter to me. I'm going to venture a guess that economics are a pretty big factor. Keep it simple. The people moving out of California are probably looking for a cheaper place to either (a) start a family, (b) raise their family, or (c) retire. "But why do they change the local politics?" someone may ask. That's a really good question. Probably because they liked most things about California except the sky-high prices. I seriously doubt that the vast majority of people move to a state with the intent to spread their way of thinking... I would imagine that they moved out of self-interest first and foremost and everything that follows is happen stance.

While I suppose that some localities within Nevada are more regulated than others, try living in a real blue state. Or even a real red state. There's a lot of laws and regulations everywhere you go. I think people tend to imagine a greener pasture over the hill, but sometimes it's more about picking the variety of grass than the thickness or health of the grass.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 1:49:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Probably because they liked most things about California except the sky-high prices.
View Quote

They're morons. The high prices are *because* of their way of thinking.

Let them go sit in the shit they created. Stop exporting it here, and elsewhere.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 3:03:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

They're morons. The high prices are *because* of their way of thinking.

Let them go sit in the shit they created. Stop exporting it here, and elsewhere.
View Quote

You've got no disagreement from me. Folks ideally should move to a place because they like the way it is and not change it to the place they left.

Of course, I suppose this is a very conservative way of thinking that doesn't occur to the proponents of the ever-expanding welfare state.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 4:49:59 PM EDT
[#23]
New Jersey dropped its useless mask mandate. Now one of only 8. It’s bad when New Freaking Jersey has more common sense than we do. Just goes to show much we have been Californicated.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:20:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
New Jersey dropped its useless mask mandate. Now one of only 8. It’s bad when New Freaking Jersey has more common sense than we do. Just goes to show much we have been Californicated.
View Quote

That's some hard truth right there.

We're less red than New Jersey. FML.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 6:25:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 9:08:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Even fucking California is ending their stupid mask mandate before us.

You know it’s bad when Nevada is out Californiaing California.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/californias-indoor-mask-mandate-will-end-next-week-gov-newsom-says
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 9:20:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Getting a little close to midterms for tyranny.Surely the sheep will have forgotten by then,or been told the evil republicans were the ones that brought mandates.Go Nevada!
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 1:05:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Even Kolorado ended the state mandate on masks.  The sizzlecocksucker is so far behind his commie partners.
Link Posted: 2/9/2022 9:13:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Come on Nevada,beat Hawaii!
Link Posted: 2/9/2022 9:20:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Come on Nevada,beat Hawaii!
View Quote

We didn't beat NY...so is that's what we're competing against? Hawaii? We suck.

Link Posted: 2/10/2022 9:22:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Now that California has their’s in place Nevada can copy it. Nevada isn’t original. Keep blaming California for all your problems. This guy wasn’t going to budge at all. 28% positivity rates and we can take masks off indoors.  All because we never hit above 70% vaccinated no matter what they tried. Amazing how much Nevada follows California because it’s easier than being original.
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 11:02:44 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Now that California has their’s in place Nevada can copy it. Nevada isn’t original. Keep blaming California for all your problems. This guy wasn’t going to budge at all. 28% positivity rates and we can take masks off indoors.  All because we never hit above 70% vaccinated no matter what they tried. Amazing how much Nevada follows California because it’s easier than being original.
View Quote

It was painfully obvious from day 1 that Sisolak was nothing more than Gavin Newsome 2.0  Unfortunately that's exactly what the transplanted Kommiefornians wanted.
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 11:34:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It was painfully obvious from day 1 that Sisolak was nothing more than Gavin Newsome 2.0  Unfortunately that's exactly what the transplanted Kommiefornians wanted.
View Quote

But,but,but its not California's fault,its not . They will be along shortly.
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 5:08:42 PM EDT
[#34]
He lifted it today at 1000 hrs.  Must be looking for votes.
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 5:31:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
He lifted it today at 1000 hrs.  Must be looking for votes.
View Quote

He received his orders.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top