Link Posted: 11/21/2007 9:49:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Page 3 and nothing cool to say...........................*SIGH*

whats up with your avatar?
Link Posted: 11/22/2007 12:46:37 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I guarantee you that my morals and ethics stand shoulder to shoulder with any other upstanding, honest member of our society.

That's nice.  Are you sure though -- bet-your-soul-on-it-positive -- that the standard you'll be held to when you die and stand before God, is... 'how did you compare to everyone else'?

Ever tell a lie?  Ever steal anything?  Ever look at a woman (besides a wife) with lust?  Ever take the Lord's name in vain?  There's 10 of these, and none of us is going to measure up.

Syphonius, I bet you're a great person -- and that's good enough for me.  The Big Guy though, His standards are much higher.  And you can refuse to believe in Him all you want but He believes in you.  

Edit: I just read far enough along in this thread to catch the warning from Nox-Spector, so I guess this is over and my post is late to the party.  Oh well.  Heh, I just remembered that I once asked Nox if he took that name because he ran Nitrous Oxide.  Nope, he said -- it's a name of some underworld demon or such (can't remember exactly, it was years ago.)  Hey, didn't he have a beard back then too?!  
Link Posted: 11/22/2007 9:13:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/22/2007 9:25:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for clearing me up on that.  Happy Thanksgiving!*

*Anyone wishing to start a discussion about why they don't celebrate Thanksgiving and don't want to hear about Thanksgiving because they don't believe in such-and-such or so-and-so, can respectfully do so as Nox has directed -- over in GD.  Thanks.

(BTW, there's a Religion forum too.)
Link Posted: 11/22/2007 11:17:00 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Page 3 and nothing cool to say...........................*SIGH*

whats up with your avatar?

I never messed with it. I tried a long time ago, but the pics I tried didn't work.

I was thinking about a cool stickman avatar lioke you and Boo
Link Posted: 11/23/2007 2:18:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Damn... I was not going to see this film since I do not particularly like Nicole Kidman.

Any chance you could send a couple of those tickets to WA?  
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 9:14:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Just wanted to let you guys know that you missed out on one of the best movies I have seen all year.

The religious monotones were way below kid radar unless you pointed it out to them.

Even then they were just poking a little fun about how the church tries to helppeople out with the way they should think....
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 9:39:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, I probably should have gone.

Signed up for I Am Legend though.  Is there a possibility for more tickets.  I might need a couple more.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 10:44:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Nemesis now that is a cool god. not some old dude in a robe.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 12:59:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top