Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:43:38 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I figured as much deej, just messin with ya.

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:02:59 AM EDT
[#2]

WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill do my part up north of I80 in enemy territory
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:06:22 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill do my part up north of I80 in enemy territory

WOLVERINES!

Because we live here!

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:17:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
i'd rather see this

2.6Liter.com/./userfiles/camaro81/NOstateofshitcago.JPG

WOOHOO!!!  Finally that lake front property I have been dreaming of!!

M590man
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:08:29 PM EDT
[#5]
now we have to make plans to invade Iowa
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:08:07 PM EDT
[#6]
maybe a sneak attack ?

think they would fall for the knob creek machine gun shoot relocated to chicago ???

smiling just thinking of the nite shoots

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:46:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
now we have to make plans to invade Iowa

Set up a trap.

Tell them the new pickups came in at their local dealer and set up machinegun bunkers with intersecting lines of fire on all roads leading to the dealerships

WIZZO
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:26:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Don't leave all of us North of 80 to fend for ourselves.  Upon invasion we will rise up.  We'll take and hold the all the major expressway junctions to cut supplies and troops from flowing South and West from Chicago.

If you then fail to liberate us, we will be left at the mercy of Dear Leader Daley once hostile activites have ceased.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:50:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:27:56 PM EDT
[#10]
First off We dont want East StL back at all, except for maybe Monsonto.

<<<--- No Commie guns for me
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:28:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Well I think the Indiana contingant can round up enough folks to sweep in from the east to keep the liberal hoards and lowlifes from trying to use our state as a refugee camp. We also can burn the rats nest of Gary to the ground while we are at it and just drive them into the lake.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:43:27 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
i'd rather see this

2.6Liter.com/./userfiles/camaro81/NOstateofshitcago.JPG

Quoted:
But honestly, wouldn't you rather see this?:

i44.photobucket.com/albums/f38/silascobb/stateofshitcago.jpg

I am DYING of laughter here

That gives me an idea... Can anyone here build fast and simple websites?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:29:57 AM EDT
[#13]
To do our part in the liberation of the PRI, we here in the greater Barrington area will supply transportation via Hummers, Range Rovers and other over priced SUVs. We will also supply $20,000 over/under trap guns for urban operations.

I say we lay seige to Daleyland by fencing it in and starving them out. We can have a Chou Hoi program where citizens of Daleyland that surrender can be used as scouts or deported to Quebec.

Elvis Blago and Dicky Daley can be tried in a kangaroo court and forced to serve as waitresses at gay clubs in boys town.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:43:14 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Well I think the Indiana contingant can round up enough folks to sweep in from the east to keep the liberal hoards and lowlifes from trying to use our state as a refugee camp. We also can burn the rats nest of Gary to the ground while we are at it and just drive them into the lake.

I'll bring the gasoline!  I do beleive that the Wabash river needs to be mined though, too many Illinazis overrunning us at once will be too much to bear.  Mine the river, set up immigrant/refugee screening areas on the bridges, that way we can select who we want!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 9:26:10 AM EDT
[#15]
AH HAHAHAHA! YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME! AH HAHAHA! THIS IS TOOOOO MUCH! AH HAHAHA!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:58:17 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
First off We dont want East StL back at all, except for maybe Monsonto.

<<<--- No Commie guns for me

You sure about that?  It's the one other, as I hear, liberal hotbed outside of Chicago.

You guys can have it back.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:59:52 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll bring the gasoline!  I do beleive that the Wabash river needs to be mined though, too many Illinazis overrunning us at once will be too much to bear.  Mine the river, set up immigrant/refugee screening areas on the bridges, that way we can select who we want!

Will you take me?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 11:15:32 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
To do our part in the liberation of the PRI, we here in the greater Barrington area will supply transportation via Hummers, Range Rovers and other over priced SUVs. We will also supply $20,000 over/under trap guns for urban operations.

I say we lay seige to Daleyland by fencing it in and starving them out. We can have a Chou Hoi program where citizens of Daleyland that surrender can be used as scouts or deported to Quebec.

Elvis Blago and Dicky Daley can be tried in a kangaroo court and forced to serve as waitresses at gay clubs in boys town.

while in barrington may be ya could hit up "DSA" to help supply us rebels behind the lines

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 12:17:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Another Kentuckian to join the fight.  

Viva la Resistance.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 1:03:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Another from the land of the James gang here. First off us missourians will just have to avoid crossing the river in the StL area, too much traffic and too many strip clubs (A deadly distraction for many arfcommers) I propose we move north then infiltrate across the river with the help of sympathetic (and newly freed) rural Illinois natives. As the Wisconsin and Inidiana groups engage the opfor in shitcago we will act side by side with the Kentuckians to liberate downstate and wipe out any nodes of resistance. Excess forces will be sent to shit(hole)cago to act as reserves. Iowa will have to coordinate with Wisconsin for northern area of battle security and forces command.
After securing the perimeter of shitcgo proper underwater teams will simply go in and crack open those sewer valves, you know the same ones the left open a few years back and flooded downtown. In just a few hours we should have easily freed outstate Illinois and "flushed out" all resistance in shitcago itself.

General (nuisance)GaryM
Free Missouri Militia
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 1:33:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 1:37:58 PM EDT
[#22]
First off I think we in Wisconsin on the way south to Illinois needs to take care of a few problems  in Wisconsin.  We need to first take care of  Madison and Milwaukee.  I then think we need to take care of this person.

http://www.hunt101.com/img/385193.jpg

One more thing do I need to get a FOID card?

That was a picture of Steven Avery but it looks like someone didnt like that .  Wisconsin NEEDS the death penalty and put people like him in the ground.

http://www.hunt101.com/img/382874.jpg

Steven avery is on the left and the outher person is the Wisconsin Gov. Jim Doyle.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 1:50:29 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I say we lay seige to Daleyland by fencing it in and starving them out . We can have a Chou Hoi program where citizens of Daleyland that surrender can be used as scouts or   deported to Quebec.

fixed that for ya.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 1:55:50 PM EDT
[#24]
i have a paintball gun that breaks the balls of paint in the barrel when you pull the trigger...  not sure it would be much help, but...

by the way, who are we invading and why?  i guess i really don't need an answer, but at least i could say some pseudo-intellectual stuff in front of my wife, before deploying...

septic tank

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:09:20 PM EDT
[#25]
It appears my idea has caught on.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:17:08 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
i have a paintball gun that breaks the balls of paint in the barrel when you pull the trigger...  not sure it would be much help, but...

by the way, who are we invading and why?  i guess i really don't need an answer, but at least i could say some pseudo-intellectual stuff in front of my wife, before deploying...

septic tank

We're invading our own state of Illinois, because they're full of gun grabbing nanny state commies.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:49:44 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I say we lay seige to Daleyland by fencing it in and starving them out . We can have a Chou Hoi program where citizens of Daleyland that surrender can be used as scouts or   deported to Quebec.

fixed that for ya.

LMAO great fix job lololol  
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:31:16 PM EDT
[#28]
I predict that if this thread gets any bigger, we'll see some ARFcommers getting arrested for conspiring to take over and lay siege upon Chicago

WIZZO
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:39:41 PM EDT
[#29]
There are still gaps

So from a couple of posts, it think i got everythiong. Only a couple things missing like who's leading the Iowa group(s}(if any) Indiana and the Wisconsin group(s)?

Oh and triburst, since you brought it up, yer in charge.

Stump yer mission is code named "hookers and blow"
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:40:24 PM EDT
[#30]

Must have been one hell of a to make you think of this!  How long you think you gonna feel it in your stomach?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:04:39 PM EDT
[#31]
from the map above
the plan will work !

maybe michigan guys can put together a navy and secure navy pier ----  
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:40:24 PM EDT
[#32]
AlvinYorkII  Best advise I can give to you is this. Move out of the way!!hug.gif
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:55:31 PM EDT
[#33]
I just thought i'd update the invasion map to reflect the forces coming from Kentucky and Madison, WI.

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 8:05:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:53:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Us guys in the western counties of wisconsin will advance on freeport, then down to Moline and Rock Island.  From there it's an easy trip to secure Galesburg.  We should leave a contingent in Wisconsin to fend off any coup attempts by the liberals in Madison to take the rest of our guns away while we're gone.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:20:25 AM EDT
[#36]
I don't think we need to be concerned with a few drugged out hippy professors from Madison. My concern is the large leftist contingent in Iowa. I can see it splitting into east and west Iowa when the battle begins. The good news is that the right thinking Iowans will soon overtake the left wing loonies and have them interned in grain silos. I think we can count on solid support from Kentucky, Wisconsin, Indiana and Missouri.

How about this for the beginning of "Red Dawn over Illinois": The elite, yet little known, Airborne Donut Team of the Chicago PD drops their 350 pound cops into a schoolyard in Elmhurst and immediately starts tuning up anyone that can't sprint any longer than 50 feet with their batons and throwing them into Paddy wagons deployed out of C-130s. They are then followed up by a squad of meter maids that start ticketing every vehicle in Elmhurst for parking in front of Daley Plaza. The vehicles are immediately booted and towed. Once they have occupied Elmhurst the bureaucrats move in and start condemning wooden porches and shaking down business owners. You get the idea.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:32:28 AM EDT
[#37]
While you Wisconsonites are making your push South the Fox Valley boys can cut off I-90 and I-88 as egress routes. We can hook up with the Barrington and other urban contingents to shadow and harass opposing forces that may try to slow you down. This should give the Kentuckians and Southern Illinois groups time to push North. Laying siege to Chicago would be good but we would have to ensure that Lake Michigan be cut off as a possible egress route for liberals into Canada. We can not let them escape to harry us in the future
So, now we need a naval contingent to secure Lake Michigan, any ideas?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:43:12 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I just thought i'd update the invasion map to reflect the forces coming from Kentucky and Madison, WI.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/vilsk/Illinoisinvasion2.jpg

i think this would better represent our wisconsin brothers in honor of dear season

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:30:17 PM EDT
[#39]
how about this ...we free Illinois we then move on to Iowa the whole time we gather a great army and lay siege to the peoples republic of Calfornia by then we will have a huge military then we can storm Massachusetts......and rule the country........then down to D.C. and destroy all records of there ever being gun laws
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:16:37 PM EDT
[#40]

ill handle the cap.........
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:20:11 PM EDT
[#41]
this is killin me

love the ky contingent
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:37:18 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Will you take me?

Only if you lots of ammo or big tits. Hopefully both.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 1:06:20 AM EDT
[#43]
I can provide several tractor trailers, with which we can block the freeways.  That'll cause enough chaos for the chitowners that their society will collapse in upon itself within a few days.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 6:27:03 AM EDT
[#44]
Calling in from the great FREE state of Arizona. We can send in some Airborne assistance if needed. Troop levels are low here due to trying to stem the mexican invasion. Just let us know when D-Day is and where you need us the most.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:22:27 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Calling in from the great FREE state of Arizona. We can send in some Airborne assistance if needed. Troop levels are low here due to trying to stem the mexican invasion. Just let us know when D-Day is and where you need us the most.

Keep your boys on the important front, if we can't take Il back in time, it burns!  Scorched Earth is Plan B, so all you resistance elements take heed, if the libtards prove too annoying to move, we burn that fucker in place!  
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 6:55:48 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Calling in from the great FREE state of Arizona. We can send in some Airborne assistance if needed. Troop levels are low here due to trying to stem the mexican invasion. Just let us know when D-Day is and where you need us the most. hug.gif

Keep your boys on the important front, if we can't take Il back in time, it burns!  Scorched Earth is Plan B, so all you resistance elements take heed, if the libtards prove too annoying to move, we burn that fucker in place!hr

Plan B? Hell I was thinking scorched earth was Plan A, well for Chicago anyway.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 9:09:42 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Keep your boys on the important front, if we can't take Il back in time, it burns!  Scorched Earth is Plan B, so all you resistance elements take heed, if the libtards prove too annoying to move, we burn that fucker in place!  

Plan B? Hell I was thinking scorched earth was Plan A, well for Chicago anyway.

Chicago is a given, I'm talkin the rest of the state if we can't root the fucktards outta Springfield, Bloom/Normal, and Champ/Urbana, we raze the whole sumbitch!
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:03:58 AM EDT
[#48]
I will start canvassing all the strip clubs up here recruiting "comfort women" for the troops.

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:17:49 AM EDT
[#49]
As throughout history, peoples have allowed tyrants to subjugate them, the people of Illinois have brought these hellspawn upon ourselves.  How dare we expect our free brothers and sisters to liberate us from our own apathy?  We should ALL be ashamed of ourselves!  What are WE going to do about the crimes bing perpetrated agains us, our freedom, and against the rule of law?  How can a failed and corrupt mayor control an entire state?  

Just wondering.

Oh, and btw, photoman, why is Indiana gray?
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:48:15 AM EDT
[#50]
i like the way you think 45RON

i'd be glad to help you
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top