Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 10:17:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Cool, DrBaker just last night dropped off a cool 500 rounds of AR ammo to me. My ammo can is over flowing with high quality 55gr fmj wolf polymer coated stuff....good thing I have 28 mags I can load up so that way I won't have extra stuff just layin around. I have enough crap layin around as it is. Next slight chance of rain is like towards the end of next week so we shouldn't have to worry about rain or anything early in the week.....lets keep an eye on the weather and try to pick a day that its not gonna be too windy. Other than that any of them days should be good with me. Too bad I can't just take my gun to work....and leave it in the trunk of course! Then I could just leave right from work....about the time I did that though I'd get search gettin onto base then you'd see me on t.v.....hahaha
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:31:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Used to be about a dozen of us in the Tulsa area that went out to Happy Hollow together and had fun. We would usually meet either at Golden Corral at 71st ans 169 or at a little mom and pop place in Jenks on the way to the range in Sapulpa. We all sat around and ate way too much and then went out to the range and blasted hundreds and thousands of rounds all day. They have BBQ grills there we used before and a club house with AC and Heat, snack machines, drink machines, they sell ammo and stuff onsight, the owners is a good guy, lots of firing lanes and all are covered. I was just talking with 3 others this week who say soon as it gets a little warmer we have to go.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:41:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I was thinking about trying out Happy Hollow as a place for some friends to get together and do some shooting. I don't want everyone I meet out here at my place to shoot so I figured that might be some good neutral ground so to speak. Depending on who's going, I'd be game for that.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:38:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey Rat! you still thinking of shooting on tuesday afternoon? I gotta pick up some 22s if so, and like to try some of the wwb outta my frankinK if it isn't cost prohibative.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 2:20:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Hey Rat! you still thinking of shooting on tuesday afternoon? I gotta pick up some 22s if so, and like to try some of the wwb outta my frankinK if it isn't cost prohibative.

Yeah tuesday sounds good! And whats a wwb?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 2:25:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Winchester White Box.

What time Tuesday Afternoon? I could be there around 3 or so.  I need to fire up the G21 for a couple hundred rounds.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 2:37:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Winchester White Box.

What time Tuesday Afternoon? I could be there around 3 or so.  I need to fire up the G21 for a couple hundred rounds.

I get off at 3:30...I can be there by about 4-ish. Its up to Nden though, its his property.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:05:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Winchester White Box.

I get off at 3:30...I can be there by about 4-ish. Its up to Nden though, its his property.

4o'clock sounds good to me, meet me at my dads house, I'll be in the shop.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:22:24 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Winchester White Box.

4o'clock sounds good to me, meet me at my dads house, I'll be in the shop.

Is that where we (you) werked on me ak74 at?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:45:30 PM EDT
[#10]
yeah
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:13:16 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
yeah

Okay, I'll see ya around 4pm-ish. I'm gonna try to leave about 15 minutes early too. All I'm bringing is me 2 guns and some ammo....probly a chair as well, I remember you tellin me that a chair might be a good idea to bring along. Is it just us or is 1shott gonna show up as well??
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:33:16 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
yeah

Okay, I'll see ya around 4pm-ish. I'm gonna try to leave about 15 minutes early too. All I'm bringing is me 2 guns and some ammo....probly a chair as well, I remember you tellin me that a chair might be a good idea to bring along. Is it just us or is 1shott gonna show up as well??

beats me man, I didn't get any IMs asking for an addy.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 12:56:01 PM EDT
[#13]
UGH....I'm about to be on my way...I got an upset stomach at like 3pm....I feel better now though....if you read this before I get there...see ya ina few!

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top