BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:54:09 AM EDT
[#1]
WTF did I miss>

Damn, i leave you guys alone for a couple days and all hell breaks loose.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:33:49 AM EDT
[#2]
You missed an INCREADIBLY rare IATU(in after the unlock).
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 5:34:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
WTF did I miss>

Damn, i leave you guys alone for a couple days and all hell breaks loose.

You missed this:

She wanted it... So I gave it to her * Now with a photo of the lucky lady *

Be sure to read the entire thread from the start.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 6:32:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
No offense taken...I just want to make sure I'm following the rules.

Oh believe me, we love the Larue girl. We were just bitching about the double standards.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 6:44:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I have no clue what a "Jerad girl" is, but assume you guys are referring to the photo/model we used in the "LaRue Ads" thread I started a few days ago...I'll gladly black-out anything deemed offensive, if you want.

The ad that ran in several industry magazines for the better part of a year and I didn't see harm in posting it in our industry forum.

I have yet to be contacted about any images I've posted. Feel free to share your comments via IM.

Thanks,
Mark Fingar

No offending here Mark, I only used your picture because it was a direct comparison to what Jerad had posted(girl in chest rig with rifle).  His was removed twice,  but yours was allowed/condoned by Staff. Altho neither is a violation of the CoC. I didn't mean to cause you any trouble, if any was caused.  I was only pointing out the disparity between how staff enforces rules on us as opposed to industry partners, even when they are enforcing rules that don't exist or on things that don't apply to the rules.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:32:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have no clue what a "Jerad girl" is, but assume you guys are referring to the photo/model we used in the "LaRue Ads" thread I started a few days ago...I'll gladly black-out anything deemed offensive, if you want.

The ad that ran in several industry magazines for the better part of a year and I didn't see harm in posting it in our industry forum.

I have yet to be contacted about any images I've posted. Feel free to share your comments via IM.

Thanks,
Mark Fingar

No offending here Mark, I only used your picture because it was a direct comparison to what Jerad had posted(girl in chest rig with rifle).  His was removed twice,  but yours was allowed/condoned by Staff. Altho neither is a violation of the CoC. I didn't mean to cause you any trouble, if any was caused.  I was only pointing out the disparity between how staff enforces rules on us as opposed to industry partners, even when they are enforcing rules that don't exist or on things that don't apply to the rules.

Mark, you picture clearly violates the BOTD rule...

Keep up the good work!
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 9:41:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks,
Mark Fingar

Mark, you picture clearly violates the BOTD rule...

Keep up the good work!

Hell yeah!!!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top