Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 2:57:53 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Come  see me ASAP and bring your damaged can,  I will help you get a new better can quickly.
But you must kill that frickin dancing mouse.......

Martin

Link Posted: 7/27/2005 4:02:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/27/2005 9:26:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Come  see me ASAP and bring your damaged can,  I will help you get a new better can quickly.
But you must kill that frickin dancing mouse.......

Martin

VegasDealer isn't Citadel.....

And from what I have seen, he is not sayin' this just to generate business. It's just the way he is. He is willin' to help, if he can.
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 7:00:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Sorry Martin, I wasn't able to make it by there yesterday.  I'm off today, so I will be there today.  

And I didn't have a chance to call Citadel yesterday, so that will get done today as well.
Link Posted: 7/28/2005 8:35:02 AM EDT
[#5]
keep us informed.

Link Posted: 7/29/2005 11:53:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 9:10:23 PM EDT
[#7]
free bump for an update
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 10:22:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Sorry, spent the last two days buying a new car... it kinda occupied my time, haggling with the dealers.  That is for another thread though.

Citadel is getting the call tomorrow.  To be honest, I've been procrastinating on calling simply because I don't expect it to go well.  To just ignore it here doesn't bode well.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 4:56:41 AM EDT
[#9]
OFF TOPIC: what car and what dealership did you go to?
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 6:10:11 AM EDT
[#10]
OFF TOPIC: Your truck cant be more than a year old and your wifes jetta is like 2 years old?  Are you getting more of a family vehicle?

Wolfpack, feel free to move thread and title it as "I haven't resolved the suppressor saga, so I went shopping for cars"
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 7:14:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 12:35:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Sorry to hear about your supressor.  I hope the outcome turns out well.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 5:15:34 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I believe Ryan picked up his little gem from Fred at GMF Motors on Boulder Highway.

If Fred can finance Ryan (and he weeeeeeel) he can finance anyone! I think Ryan picked up a 1972 Plymouth Station Wagon. I guess he needed more of a family car with the baby comin' an' all.

Link Posted: 7/30/2005 5:58:01 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I believe Ryan picked up his little gem from Fred at GMF Motors on Boulder Highway.
img306.imageshack.us/img306/9190/gmffred7np.png

If Fred can finance Ryan (and he weeeeeeel) he can finance anyone! I think Ryan picked up a 1973 Plymouth Station Wagon. I guess he needed more of a family car with the baby comin' an' all.

Ha Ha , where the hell did ya dig that picture up at, I wonder what happened to old Fred.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 10:14:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Ha! Everyone's a comedian.  You jokesters will be jealous about the new car, let me tell you... but that is for another thread.  

Ok, here is the final update on the suppressor:  I talked at length with John and it is all taken care of.  I agreed not to be specific about how we settled it, but I will say that they took very good care of me and I feel the matter is completely resolved.  It's a shame that this happened to an NFA item, as they are a bitch to get resolved, no matter what happens it seems to take forever to get fixed.

As far as why they haven't posted here, apparently there was some trouble with their shop computer line, as well as that they had a domestic emergency that was far more important than this little online issue.  Add the fact that I didn't call them directly to bitch, and we miscommunicated the last time I was there; they thought I was waiting for the manufacturer to replace it, and I was getting pissed because I don't think the manufacturer will ever replace it.  All of this would've been simpler if Tactical Innovations  was able to support their Tac-67 cans a little better.  Lesson learned about that.

I will tell you guys that John was very stand up about it, and wanted to make sure that I was taken care of; he was very concerned about having his integrity questioned, and I don't blame him.  Prior to this I've never had anything but good things to say about Citadel, and now even this has been resolved in a very satisfactory way.  And on top of that he made sure that I knew that there were no hard feelings on their part, and that I was entirely welcome in their shop.  I'm almost more glad about resolving that animosity than anything else, since I really liked going in there.  I stand by the statement that John and Amber are good people.

All of you guys who said you wouldn't shop there anymore; I would seriously encourage you to reconsider.  Everyone fucks up sometime, but what is telling is how they handle the fuckup.  IMHO, Citadel handled this as well as I could have hoped.  I was partially to blame for not picking up the phone and calling to bitch about it, and I believe John when he said that if I'd told him directly that I was done waiting we could' come to this solution months ago.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 10:29:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Great to hear it was resolved.  I won't feel wierd going there now.  So start a new thread, what kinda car did you get?
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 11:29:19 PM EDT
[#17]
I am glad to hear, and happy to know that john and amber where the people that i always suspected them to be.

Citadel will have my business, and my support.

I am glad to hear that this problem is one for the history books...

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 12:26:37 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I am glad to hear, and happy to know that john and amber where the people that i always suspected them to be.

Citadel will have my business, and my support.

I am glad to hear that this problem is one for the history books...

+1

Glad you got it resolved Ryan ....

On the other hand,

Fred from GMF always has his repo guys looking for skips....

Please take care of the new car

Be Safe.

Joe
P.S. Thanks for all your help the other day Ryan......

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 1:01:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Im for one glad to see this matter has been resolved. I knew Jon and Amber would deal with this.  My money will continue to go to them. As a matter of fact it did today, I picked a Remington 700 Police from them.  Most gunshops would have said you were assed out.  So, keep Citadels register full and happy shooting fellas!
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 6:54:54 AM EDT
[#20]
sigh of relief for all involved....

"G"
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 8:42:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Sounds like it worked out and all are happy. That is good to hear. Too mny times in lift that does not happen. Again, I'm glad it worked out to everyones satisfaction.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 9:15:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 6:05:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Very glad to see that this matter was resolved and there is no animosity....

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 4:37:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Im glad you got that dealt with. I still think John and Amber are great people its their gunsmith I dislike.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:04:25 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Im glad you got that dealt with. I still think John and Amber are great people its their gunsmith I dislike.

+1
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top