Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:36:44 PM EDT
[#1]
apartments in norman are higher than surounding areas, houses in norman proper run between $50k and $300k depending on what side of town your looking at, rural/acreage are less east of town towards the lake, but fire and police are few and far away, and the city/county don't sand the roads very often in icy weather.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:40:38 PM EDT
[#2]
check these out...I lived here for over 2 years...nice place. clicky
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:01:57 PM EDT
[#3]
If your looking for a house in Norman shoot me a message.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 2:21:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

oh yeah Rat, great place, just south of racial comment removed.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:09:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

oh yeah Rat, great place, just south .

What? It is a nice place.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:39:28 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

oh yeah Rat, great place, just south .

What? It is a nice place.

well Rat, Look above, I said it was a great place.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:42:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Bull$hit.....you ever been down Lyrewood Lane south of NW Expressway between Rockwell and MacArthur?

That gas station/convenience store on Lyrewood Lane has more guns behind the counter than the OKC SWAT team! It must be awful bad over there!  Only a few times have I ever seen a loaded riot gun behind a store counter and that is one place I did!

Jesus man you are talking about James,I sold him many guns!  I used to work across the street at West Point!!  How about BOB at the  Lyrewood Lounge!!  That's one cool dude!!!  James has legal guns(I sold him a Mint 70 series combat comander)he learned that you can not have a round in the chamber at half cock!!

He pulled it out one night like that and aimed it at the window pulled the trigger!  Guess what?

Hole in large window!!

Tell him   Bob Cole said hello!!!

Bob
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:18:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Things have changed from 15 years ago when gang members would sit out front and fire off thier guns because police would not come into the area,unless complaints were filed!!

But Lyrewood Lane is still gang territory!!  I used to carry a S&W Mod 65 in my trunks when I shut down and cleaned the pool at ten PM!  I had one dude jump over the pool fence to distract me while ten guys in wife-beaters unscrewed the night lights to travel between the propertys!

I just said the pool is closed,and you had better jump out!!

I had just got my CCL and didn't think I would use it,but it was nice to know that I had the edge!

So bottom line if you don't have to live on Lyrewood Lane(don't)!

There are many better places to live!

Bob
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:22:21 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
apartments in norman are higher than surounding areas, houses in norman proper run between $50k and $300k depending on what side of town your looking at, rural/acreage are less east of town towards the lake, but fire and police are few and far away, and the city/county don't sand the roads very often in icy weather.

One bedroom 400.00 ,two bedroom 465.00,three bedroom 625.00!

Parkwood Apts!  12th Ave and Robinson!

Bob
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 1:09:46 PM EDT
[#10]
houses in sonoma park just to the south east of 12th and robinson were 50k in 97', by 02' same houses were going for 70k, its a fairly nice neighborhood though, my brother lives over there and has a damn fine looking stripper living next door, she's married to a nps grade school teacher, the lucky bastard.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top