Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 11:27:24 PM EDT
[#1]
i was harrased for my benelli multiple times, even detained. it came down to me carrying a letter from the CADoJ saying it was legal...  i own a EBR and its at my other residence outside of CA,  i dont think i would buy one "ca legal lowers" just for fear of whats happened to me in the past.  its sad huh....   i just want to get the hell out of this state(which i love, minus the morons and the politics, we must admit, its a gorgeous state)
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:27:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Been approached be LE in Tracy and in Crows Landing.

Both times the police just asked us to leave, we were not allowed to shoot in that area.

My friend, who talks wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much (idiot) aways tried to SHOW them his weapon. "You want to check to see if our guns are legit"
The police never showed any interest, and pretty much ignored him.
Always just asked to leave, and we complied.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:22:43 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
i dont think anyones ever been asked..   my thoughts are that they just want a list of who has these things..  and that is it

for eventual forced confiscation maybe, since it looks like were  headed in that direction, what do you guys think?

I think mot cops don't want to get involved with the AW ban mess, and only apply it to dump additional charges on "bad apples".

As far as intent, I think the real intent is to annoy hics, Republicans, libertarians, and basically all males who don't speak with a lisp or live in the Bay area. I don't think it was ever seriously intended to be anything but a statement.

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:39:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i dont think anyones ever been asked..   my thoughts are that they just want a list of who has these things..  and that is it

for eventual forced confiscation maybe, since it looks like were  headed in that direction, what do you guys think?

I think mot cops don't want to get involved with the AW ban mess, and only apply it to dump additional charges on "bad apples".

As far as intent, I think the real intent is to annoy hics, Republicans, libertarians, and basically all males who don't speak with a lisp or live in the Bay area. I don't think it was ever seriously intended to be anything but a statement.

hey,  jistht cuth i thpeak with a lithsp and live in the gay, er bay area....

seriously no all of us bay area ppl are homo-hippy-wieners...  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top