Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 5:20:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 5:20:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
 I doubt you guys have time to come around to the OK forum to see what's been going on.  Although ya'll should, it is really a fun place most of the time!

Look at my post count..I'm basically a lurker.

But actually, I heard this is where 1shott posts all the nekkid pictures of himself, Neighbor Jimmy, and the sheep.

1shott said that the ones with the blue and pink ribbons tied around their necks are his 1st round picks, the others he's just gave 1shott to.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 5:21:45 PM EDT
[#3]
height=8
Quoted:

Now now....when you have a troll account and it gets outed, you're supposed to take it with grace.....

Besides, you can always try again.

I'm not complaining cause I knew it was bound to happen sometime, but I just meant that it was odd for a mod to out an alias (I've been a mod on other sites and that was always a no no.  We just disabled the account and pm'd the original member to tell him to cut it out or he'd be banned).  I was at least a nice troll and not vile and vulgar.  how

At least I was much nicer than Lester.  

As to who I am, I'm not all buddy buddy with JP or anything.  I just thought he got a raw deal and y'all were just constantly frothing about it.  I don't like confrontation and just wanted to keep my normal account and Howard separate.  I'm a regular poster over at Okshooters.com as some of y'all know.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 5:25:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
 I doubt you guys have time to come around to the OK forum to see what's been going on.  Although ya'll should, it is really a fun place most of the time!

Look at my post count..I'm basically a lurker.

But actually, I heard this is where 1shott posts all the nekkid pictures of himself, Neighbor Jimmy, and the sheep.

man WTF did I ever do to you?  

You made Baby Jesus cry.

Actually 1Shott, I was just messin' with ya since you were tweaking dpmmn. It's probably un-Staffly, so I'll stop now. I apologize if I caused any undo grief...it's been a tough day on the admin side of the board and you guys looked like you were having fun....

You are OK, no worries....

You should see the DMZ, I am thinking of EXPANDING...
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 5:27:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
now thats some funny shit right there, least the SS is cool here.

as for the report, I'm pretty certain I didn't hit the button, but they oughta move that fucker to like the top of the page where nobody acidently hits it by mistake,

I have been known to drink and post on occasion.

And now I see what trolling is besides the tradional trolling in boat in a frickin lake for frickin fish. And with that said....WHY THE F*CK would i be frickin trolling my friends (keyword here...my friends, not just "some ole internet dude in a forum where we only post up" but a buddy that I've shot with and will shoot with somemore) with a name on here that is the only name I have on here? Don't make no damn sense!! Thats like jumpin into the middle of a fight thinkin yer not gonna get touched...... Its like goin to a gay bar hoping you don't get hit on by the same sex....Its like ....tryin to understand women.

And I'll shutup now before I do go off and get sent on a longer vacation than just a day or so. Besides, I gotta be at work 4 hours earlier.  2:45am is gonna be here QUICK!

Link Posted: 8/21/2006 5:29:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted: At least I was much nicer than Lester.

I thought Lester was pretty damn funny myself. And I don't think he ever reported anything to a Mod.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 5:30:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 5:31:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I apologize if I caused any undo grief...it's been a tough day on the admin side of the board and you guys looked like you were having fun....

hey man, we always have fun here when we're allowed too, you oughta see us when we get a shoot together.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 5:33:16 PM EDT
[#9]
I didn't report anything to anybody.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 5:35:52 PM EDT
[#10]
height=8
Quoted:
<sigh> there you go demoting me (again).

I ain't no Mod, they work for me. I work for EdSr.

Well, I just meant mod as a general term for anybody in a higher position than us slackers. :)
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 5:37:48 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

as for the report, I'm pretty certain I didn't hit the button, but they oughta move that fucker to like the top of the page where nobody acidently hits it by mistake,

And now I see what trolling is besides the tradional trolling in boat in a frickin lake for frickin fish. And with that said....WHY THE F*CK would i be frickin trolling my friends (keyword here...my friends, not just "some ole internet dude in a forum where we only post up" but a buddy that I've shot with and will shoot with somemore) with a name on here that is the only name I have on here? Don't make no damn sense!! Thats like jumpin into the middle of a fight thinkin yer not gonna get touched...... Its like goin to a gay bar hoping you don't get hit on by the same sex....Its like ....tryin to understand women.

And I'll shutup now before I do go off and get sent on a longer vacation than just a day or so. Besides, I gotta be at work 4 hours earlier.  2:45am is gonna be here QUICK!

what the fuck you talking about ankle biter? I ain't slung shit on nobody in this forum.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 5:53:53 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted: At least I was much nicer than Lester.

I thought Lester was pretty damn funny myself. And I don't think he ever reported anything to a Mod.

not only was he funny at times.......... he actually contributed to the ht forum in the fact he was knowledgeable(however the fuck you spell that word) on some things........ mountain lions and hunters education not withstanding

he was a little ruder than most people though....... you just had to know how to argue with him
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 5:56:02 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

what the fuck you talking about ankle biter? I ain't slung shit on nobody in this forum.

+1      .... do you ever think rat's consumed to many margaritas.... or he's busy having an ankle fetish day dream while posting
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 5:57:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Helldog got demoted........damn that's funny

I'm still lost on who pete169 is???/  I'm kind slow (better than being little though ...huh rat)!
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 5:58:53 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not complaining cause I knew it was bound to happen sometime, but I just meant that it was odd for a mod to out an alias.  .

<sigh> there you go demoting me (again).

I ain't no Mod, they work for me. I work for EdSr. But with this new reporting tool, we have to respond since the Mods don't see the "Report" board. This place just seem ed like such a bunch of happy, half-drunk assholes (like the NY/NJ HTF where I used to Mod) that I thought I'd hang out a while....it's been a bad day and you guys were having fun....

Also, while technically not against the Rules, dupe accounts for those not demonstrating a "need" for them (like dealers/manufacturers that also want to be able to post personal threads without giving it an "Official Company" tone) are actively discouraged since 90% of the time they are used to cause trouble. Since you weren't vulgar or harmful, it was let slide. Most times, during a regular account search, having a dupe gets you a nastygram from Staff.

Well, since nobody's offering a beer , I'd best get to moseyin'....

BTW:  I'm not sure you could handle our beer here in OK, but if you're willing to try....
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 5:59:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 6:04:51 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
   .... do you ever think rat's consumed to many margaritas.... or he's busy having an ankle fetish day dream while posting

Now see, here I was told that Oklahoma was home to Real Men, and everybody knows that Real Men don't drink anyting that comes out of a fucking blender....

What's next? Mocha lattes instead of black coffee?

Hey now.....didn't Starbucks start in NY????

Link Posted: 8/21/2006 6:09:31 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
   .... do you ever think rat's consumed to many margaritas.... or he's busy having an ankle fetish day dream while posting

Now see, here I was told that Oklahoma was home to Real Men, and everybody knows that Real Men don't drink anyting that comes out of a fucking blender....

man if you ever saw rat ....... you wouldn't be comparing him to a real man

more like a 1/4 man............. i've got a jacket that outweighs rat
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 6:14:57 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you've notice that Rat and margarita are used in the same sentence, and Rat does live here in the Great State of Oklahoma, and Rat is a male,

but don't go confussing him with being a man, cause he ain't grown that big yet, he's still in his ankle biter and cold noser stage.

besides what the hells a mocha lattes?
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 6:22:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 6:23:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 6:50:59 PM EDT
[#22]
God damned ocean air is giving ya'll coast liners some weird fucking ideas.,

bout the only thing I mix in my coffee is some burbon.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 8:13:22 AM EDT
[#23]
height=8
Quoted:
He was famous in his home town (or infamous, depending on how you look at it).  His teacher got in trouble at his school for for having sex with him.  I think he got off without any problems or suspension, but his teacher got into quite a bit of trouble!

Of course he was home-schooled.........You guys need to move on -
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 11:49:12 AM EDT
[#24]
This is some good reading
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 12:34:20 PM EDT
[#25]
height=8
Quoted:

You guys need to move on -

Link Posted: 8/22/2006 12:42:25 PM EDT
[#26]
height=8
Quoted:

hell
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 1:22:25 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1      .... do you ever think rat's consumed to many margaritas.... or he's busy having an ankle fetish day dream while posting

I was talkin about my 1 day vacation for posting a pic fuckin with a buddy of mine. Not this stupid bullshit of bein a fucktard troll fuckin with people and only coming here to do so with a name that has like 25 posts or so. Come the fuck on. If I was gonna troll I wouldn't be doin it with a name that has 1500-ish posts on it.

and I have consumed a few too many margaritas sometimes....and I get called an ankle biter all the damn time so hell, I'll threaten tobite yer ankles cause if I say something about kickin someones ass then all the "get a stool" jokes....all the "want me to bend down for ya so you can reach".....etc etc etc etc jokes will come out.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 1:29:30 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
   .... do you ever think rat's consumed to many margaritas.

Go ahead and drink your horse piss wheat n barley....A.K.A. beer....I prefer something that tastes good and will put you on your ass without having to drink 15 of them. So take yer "real men drink horse piss" arguement elsewhere Mr.I drink 3.2% alcohol puss drinks.....I'm thinkin anything of about 80 proof or more is where the line is drawn on what real men drink.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 3:23:43 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I was talkin about my 1 day vacation for posting a pic fuckin with a buddy of mine. Not this stupid bullshit of bein a fucktard troll fuckin with people and only coming here to do so with a name that has like 25 posts or so. Come the fuck on. If I was gonna troll I wouldn't be doin it with a name that has 1500-ish posts on it.

and I have consumed a few too many margaritas sometimes....and I get called an ankle biter all the damn time so hell, I'll threaten tobite yer ankles cause if I say something about kickin someones ass then all the "get a stool" jokes....all the "want me to bend down for ya so you can reach".....etc etc etc etc jokes will come out.

man, rock up and dry your eyes now, it'll be ok now that you got that offa your chest.

it is a fuckall that the only time we hear from the guys from osa is when their over here to stir the pot,

hell if they'd kept their wits about them, this thread woulda died after about 15 replies or so, now its up to four pages,

only thread I can remember going this far was the one about hunting cougars with an inline blackpowder rifle,

pat oughta post somemore enlightening commentary.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 3:57:17 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

it is a fuckall that the only time we hear from the guys from osa is when their over here to stir the pot.

My initial post was "good one,Patrick!"
I certainly hope that didn't stir the pot too much.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 4:55:27 PM EDT
[#31]
not much stirring, but anytime you post, its always just enough.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 5:51:48 PM EDT
[#32]
I prefer my threads shaken, not stirred.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 6:35:35 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:
He was famous in his home town (or infamous, depending on how you look at it).  His teacher got in trouble at his school for for having sex with him.  I think he got off without any problems or suspension, but his teacher got into quite a bit of trouble!

Of course he was home-schooled.........

You guys need to move on -

Geez....can't a guy have some fun??!!!??
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 6:37:22 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

man, rock up and dry your eyes now, it'll be ok now that you got that offa your chest.

it is a fuckall that the only time we hear from the guys from osa is when their over here to stir the pot,

hell if they'd kept their wits about them, this thread woulda died after about 15 replies or so, now its up to four pages,

only thread I can remember going this far was the one about hunting cougars with an inline blackpowder rifle,

That would be a scoped inline!!
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 7:01:48 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That would be a scoped inline!!

and even that one didn't have two SS posting in it, and it was a much better thread than this one.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 2:48:03 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Hey,it's not my fault I'm in high demand.
It makes you wonder if I'm the subject of discussion around some of these guys' dinner table every night.

I reply to a few of the newer posters over here but I try to stay out of the  regular three-man circle jerk.
But I made an exception to commend pat on a good joke.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 4:16:48 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey,it's not my fault I'm in high demand.
It makes you wonder if I'm the subject of discussion around some of these guys' dinner table every night.

I reply to a few of the newer posters over here but I try to stay out of the  regular three-man circle jerk.
But I made an exception to commend pat on a good joke.

Speaking of OSA.........
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top