BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/19/2019 1:50:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Her daughter is about to discover real cold from what I understand. I bought her a nice snow and ice cleaner for her car based on a GD discussion. She likes it.
View Quote
She’ll need it Sunday. Getting our first blizard of the season pretty late this year.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 7:42:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I am coming back in a couple of months
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 12:25:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I am coming back in a couple of months
View Quote
Come to the hotel I am manage in Portsmouth and have a few drinks on me!
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 9:36:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Come to the hotel I am manage in Portsmith and have a few drinks on me!
View Quote
Guys Drinks in inGob!!!!

which Hotel is it ?

Whiskerz  you here in June or May
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 4:23:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Guys Drinks in inGob!!!!

which Hotel is it ?

Whiskerz  you here in June or May
View Quote
June , not sure of dates but 5 days and have 1 mandatory event
Link Posted: 4/19/2019 4:23:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
I can do that. How is the hotel for a place to stay. I need clean and quiet.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 11:54:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I can do that. How is the hotel for a place to stay. I need clean and quiet.
View Quote
That time of year we are clean, not so quiet, and pricey.  Tourist town...  would be happy to get you the best rate possible though.  PM me.
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 8:08:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That time of year we are clean, not so quiet, and pricey.  Tourist town...  would be happy to get you the best rate possible though.  PM me.
View Quote
If it is tourist season is there a bag limit ? (Florida joke)
Link Posted: 4/23/2019 10:00:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
I sent you a PM
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 11:15:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm just here for the cocktails...
Link Posted: 5/15/2019 8:05:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I'm just here for the cocktails...
View Quote
Always a solid plan.
Link Posted: 6/20/2019 8:12:54 PM EDT
[#12]
I am here and my fallback is whomever recommended Bobs clam shack over by Kittery trading post did me a solid. I had clams today after we landed. Ingobwetrust has a really nice place.
Link Posted: 6/20/2019 9:07:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I am here and my fallback is whomever recommended Bobs clam shack over by Kittery trading post did me a solid. I had clams today after we landed. Ingobwetrust has a really nice place.
View Quote
It's a great place and definitely my favorite for clams in that area.

?? Are you saying that it is owned by an ARfcom'r? I've been there a number of times and had no clue. If that is so, I'm asking here and will introduce myself there the next time.
Link Posted: 6/22/2019 10:44:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

?? Are you saying that it is owned by an ARfcom'r? I've been there a number of times and had no clue. If that is so, I'm asking here and will introduce myself there the next time.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, no!  Whiskers is staying at the hotel I work at.  I wish I owned Bob’s though!
Link Posted: 6/22/2019 10:02:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
You should meet Ingobwetrust. He is good people. There are a lot of good people on here when you get out of GD and even most of GD. He is one of the awesome people here that make this place great
Link Posted: 6/23/2019 9:54:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You should meet Ingobwetrust. He is good people. There are a lot of good people on here when you get out of GD and even most of GD. He is one of the awesome people here that make this place great
View Quote
I haven't been in GD for >10 yrs now. I have a very short list of sub-forums I follow here (unlike NES). Agreed that most everyone you meet in person are great folks.

So if he owns Bob's I will definitely ask for him next time there (the "be a regular" card is on my desk in NH).
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 12:47:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
They're both actually in Hooksett. Have your friend wait in the car when you go in Riley's, it'll only take 6 minutes to walk through. Sadly, Riley's is in a death spiral.

Definitely go to Kittery Trading Post if you're going to be as close to it as Durham.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gun Stores if you want to see a decent amount of stuff head to Manchester

Check out Shooters and Rileys

they are about 4 miles from each other on the same road
They're both actually in Hooksett. Have your friend wait in the car when you go in Riley's, it'll only take 6 minutes to walk through. Sadly, Riley's is in a death spiral.

Definitely go to Kittery Trading Post if you're going to be as close to it as Durham.
What’s happening to Riley’s? Most of the guns I own were purchased there. When I left NH they’d just converted the back of the store to reloading supplies and expanded the AR-15 counter.

Shooter’s Outpost had just opened, too.
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 1:55:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I haven't been in GD for >10 yrs now. I have a very short list of sub-forums I follow here (unlike NES). Agreed that most everyone you meet in person are great folks.

So if he owns Bob's I will definitely ask for him next time there (the "be a regular" card is on my desk in NH).
View Quote
Please see my post above.
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 6:44:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Please see my post above.
View Quote
OK, thanks. I've stayed at the BW on the rotary, BW in York and many years ago at the Sheraton a few times (those were for multi-day seminars). But having bought a house ~1 hr away, I think that all of them lost a customer.
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 1:45:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

What’s happening to Riley’s? Most of the guns I own were purchased there. When I left NH they’d just converted the back of the store to reloading supplies and expanded the AR-15 counter.

Shooter’s Outpost had just opened, too.
View Quote
Shooter’s Outpost is going strong, it now has a cafe and a museum for Jim’s NFA collectibles.

Riley’s is not the same as when Ralph Demicco owned it.  Mostly bolt action rifles, shotguns and lever guns, with a smattering of handguns that all of the other gun stores have too.  No more C&R specials (or maybe I just missed them).  Their reloading counter is good, with a good selection of powder.  Shooter’s pricier but has a better selection.

Not sure where to send our visitor to on the Seacoast.  I will leave the recommendations to those who live closer to Kittery.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top