User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/13/2020 5:09:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ugh.  Severe weather on Easter.  That’s the last thing we need right now.
View Quote

Panola Co. got nailed with some strong wind and a lot of trees down, and I have been without power since last night at 10:00.

As far as Covid-19 everyone I know is okay. I work for the federal gub’ment and I’ve been working from home for over three weeks. My wife is a pharmacist so she is still going in to her pharmacy.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 4:18:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Panola Co. got nailed with some strong wind and a lot of trees down, and I have been without power since last night at 10:00.

As far as Covid-19 everyone I know is okay. I work for the federal gub'ment and I've been working from home for over three weeks. My wife is a pharmacist so she is still going in to her pharmacy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ugh.  Severe weather on Easter.  That's the last thing we need right now.

As far as Covid-19 everyone I know is okay. I work for the federal gub'ment and I've been working from home for over three weeks. My wife is a pharmacist so she is still going in to her pharmacy.
  The dialysis clinic in Sardis is still on the generator. The power is probably back by now but they can't shut it down and switch over (no transfer switch, has to be manually wired ) until all patients are gone and clinic shut down is complete.
Link Posted: 4/20/2020 1:45:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 1:18:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Yesterday I got an email showing where our curve in Memphis is flattening.  

Link Posted: 4/22/2020 8:51:16 AM EDT
[#5]
That's good news, thanks TS.
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 10:51:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That's good news, thanks TS.
View Quote

Strickland has decided to go beyond the TN governor’s end of shelter in place on 5/1.  Not sure yet what will open and when.  I think they’re just trying to keep those most susceptible once people are able to move around again.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 8:50:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Read where Starkville is requiring masks to entire retail establishments.  A shirt collar pulled up over the face is acceptable.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 8:55:10 PM EDT
[#8]
I saw something today about Columbus having a cop at a convenience store to enforce a mask policy.
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 5:00:13 PM EDT
[#9]
So I’ve been furloughed to 60%.  

Numbers are not taking a leap, but Strickland is going slow as molasses to reopen.  We are going to restart surgeries 5/5.  They hope to push us all back to office on 6/1.  Work from home until that time.

Shit is ridiculous...
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 5:51:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/2/2020 7:44:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top