User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:57:48 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well, as an 11 series, the only non-infantry MOSs that I don't consider POGs are Combat Medics (92W), FISTers (13F), and Special Forces (CMF 18).  Borderline MOSs are Combat Engineer (12B) and Cav Scout (19D).  But those depend heavily the unit they're with and the individual.

But that's just the view of an arrogant Infantryman who's jaded that he's stuck in a leg unit (and a cav one at that!).

Oh, by the way.  That if that whole "If you ain't Cav, you ain't shit" is true, does that mean that if you are Cav, that you're shit?

Fix'd your typo... Combat Medic.... 91W used to be 91A then 91B

13F is a pretty cool MOS, but those guys have to hump a lot of gear.

My bad.  I know it's 91W, I just typed it wrong.  92Y is supply, though!   They're ... well ... NOTHING at all like medics.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 8:51:45 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well, as an 11 series, the only non-infantry MOSs that I don't consider POGs are Combat Medics (92W), FISTers (13F), and Special Forces (CMF 18).  Borderline MOSs are Combat Engineer (12B) and Cav Scout (19D).  But those depend heavily the unit they're with and the individual.

But that's just the view of an arrogant Infantryman who's jaded that he's stuck in a leg unit (and a cav one at that!).

Oh, by the way.  That if that whole "If you ain't Cav, you ain't shit" is true, does that mean that if you are Cav, that you're shit?

Fix'd your typo... Combat Medic.... 91W used to be 91A then 91B

13F is a pretty cool MOS, but those guys have to hump a lot of gear.

My bad.  I know it's 91W, I just typed it wrong.  92Y is supply, though!   They're ... well ... NOTHING at all like medics.

But if you treat them right, You can get some cool stuff.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:56:30 PM EDT
[#3]
People who diss REMFs haven't figured out how the Army works yet.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 10:02:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
People who diss REMFs haven't figured out how the Army works yet.

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 10:50:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Or we don't care, and do it in fun.

Like picking on the Marines, Sailors, and Airmen.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 11:16:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 12:26:22 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Typical Ditch-Digger responce.

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:42:39 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Typical Ditch-Digger responce.

[lmao]

Damn it, voilsb, go kiss some REMF ass and get us some ammo, CLP, sandbags.....SOMETHING....skills, man, ya gotta have skills...
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 11:50:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Well, I am friends with the troop ammo handler, both the armorers, and the supply NCO.  So we'll see what I can manage
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 11:56:06 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Well, I am friends with the

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 11:56:12 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Well, I am friends with the troop ammo handler, both the armorers, and the supply NCO.  So we'll see what I can manage

You should do well, but I would never try to get more than what is needed, bartering is for the Supply guys to do among themselves, You can help them out, but never try to take them for a ride...

You and your's will lose big time in the long run.

I was the winner of a weeks extra duty for a Space Blanket, Something that was supposed to be in my aid bag, and a non-durable item, I got it from the supply guys, but it was just given to me when I asked for it...about 2 weeks later I had a butter bar ( who has been a butter bar for over 4 years) in my face saying I stole it. Lt wanted to hang my ass out to dry, but Sgt Maj. saved my young PFC azz, and then gave me a weeks worth of lessons on how to work the system. It was good and bad, First he saved my butt for anything bad going on paper, but I got real good at how the paper trail system works by doing all of his for the week, during that time he also show'd me how to get around all of it, and who would be trusted and worked with and who could not.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top