BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 5:12:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll have a stack of OH1's (crash reports) handy for when Chris gets his 4 wheeler!!!!
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 5:30:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 5:33:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I think we should all get little red wagons and hook them together behind Chris's new 4-wheeler. I wonder what would be said when he rode in with ten little wagons trailing behind. There isn't a rule specifically saying we cant use a 4-wheeler, it would be nice to go down range checking targets with, and makes them bayonetings a true drive.

Really looking forward to next time.

Hell of an idea Rick! I never thought of that. The 4 wheeler probably wouldn't fit through the gate though

Guncrazy223: thats the funniest damn thing Ive read in the Ohio forrums...ID like to see that
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 5:35:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I cant wait to go again too. I gotta get some strippers and guides, and I need about four soft cases for packin' them into for the ride. I also would like to get a nice shooting rest, any recommendations? Danno Man's brass catcher is a great idea too!
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 6:13:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Dammit, ya'll keep making fun of my wagon and I'm gonna get smudge and we're gonna be doin' some drive-by bayonetting with his Garand...  Those newbies on the 25-yd range will never know what hit them....

Link Posted: 8/25/2003 6:15:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Danno Man's brass catcher is a great idea too!

What, you don't like my magnet-on-a-stick?  [>Q]
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 6:32:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, I might have to bring out the Euro-Wagon:

But I'm afraid mmsig229 might walk into it and total it...

Link Posted: 8/25/2003 6:45:58 PM EDT
[#8]
you guys crack me up!!!!well, next tome we get together, I'll bring my new toy. just snagged her today!!!!!! anybody want to guess what I've added to the big metal box?????hint..it's smaller than a bread box...and larger than Kev's pack of coffin nails......
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 1:39:14 PM EDT
[#9]
I can just picture Groucho's  Radio flyer-crusier, Red & blue lights flashing, pulling the wagon train over to check tire tread depth!

You know, maybe my groupings would be better if I just poked the targets on the drive-by.

Hay guncrazy, what ammo are you using in your Garand? If it's a 30-06 I can't say enough about the surplus Danish ammo at ammunition store, all goes bang and is accurate stuff. The 03-a3 really shoots good with it.

Link Posted: 8/27/2003 2:02:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Anybody going to GR this Saturday?  I'm back home, and I'm going to spend (at least) a few hours there this weekend.
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 3:18:05 PM EDT
[#11]
i would, but i'm going down to columbus to pick up a vehicle...
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 6:25:36 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Anybody going to GR this Saturday?  I'm back home, and I'm going to spend (at least) a few hours there this weekend.

Unfortunately, I'm gonna be at a wedding in Toledo this weekend, so the little red battlewagon will not be making an appearance.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 4:23:25 PM EDT
[#13]
OK, folks, I just checked the regs. You can't, I say again, you cannot go in with a wagon train. Such a set-up would be considered an Amish Assault Vehicle and is prohibited under the (message garbles here) code.

Sorry.

Groucho
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 4:39:01 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
OK, folks, I just checked the regs. You can't, I say again, you cannot go in with a wagon train. Such a set-up would be considered an Amish Assault Vehicle and is prohibited under the (message garbles here) code.

Sorry.

Groucho

DAMN! and my new 4 wheeler is coming in next week
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top