Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:27:38 PM EDT
[#3]
BTDT, enjoy.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:01:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Why dont you all take a nice trip to this wonderfull place called "Iraq"

btw: I would love the company

I'd rather go to Afganistan.  Need to finish the divorce first (and WLC if I've been working out hard enough to get back into shape after the radiation), and I'm not 100% sure I'm deployable yet.  I'll have to ask at my next appointment.  I still have to see either the surgeon, or the radiation doctor (can't remember the actual position, he's the asst. chief of radiology, but that's a very broad thing) who was in charge of my treatments.

At least my brigade had a col movie about it. Well, third batt anyway.
I had a buddy from Basic end up in the 327.  It was convenient to just stumble back across the street from Champions.  I actually turned 21 there and made them change my wristband at 0001, had my first ahem-legal-cough, cough, beer.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:11:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Cool movie about it? Guess you never saw Battle of the Bulge(black and white)3-327th babe.

Dang, didnt hear about the divorce dude, sorry man, take care, you ever need a transfer to ole Bco161, let me know.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:08:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Cool movie about it? Guess you never saw Battle of the Bulge(black and white)3-327th babe.

Dang, didnt hear about the divorce dude, sorry man, take care, you ever need a transfer to ole Bco161, let me know.

the best movie that relates to the entire 327th glider regiment would be A Bridge Too Far.  I'll take Elliot Gould being soaked by the blast of the Son Bridge over Henry Fonda and exploding tank models any day.

"we award you a 98 on your promotion board, for your answers on unit history."

see the S1 on your way out.  
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:32:58 PM EDT
[#7]
I saw R-32 in his bandaid truck scraping up what was left of a biker.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:15:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Way to make an ass out of myself.  Totally blanked on "A Bridge Too Far."
Have never seen "Battle of the Bulge."  Will haveto look for that one.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top