Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 2:51:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone know if I can still have a serialized Glock clone lower sent to an FFL?
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 4:18:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

As long as there are no mags over 10 or a threaded barrel your good to go.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 7:09:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Brownell's won't ship a Sig FCU to WA.....

Dear PoorBastardStuckinWA,
Thank you for your recent order. Brownells complies with all State, local and Federal laws regarding firearms and firearm components. Due to the recent law changes implemented in your state, we are unable to ship the following items without proper documentation:
732000671, P320 FIRE CONTROL UNIT
In order to ship the listed items, we would need a copy of one of the following:
•LE /MIL /Agency Purchase Order on Department/Agency Letterhead
•FFL (Purchaser must be license holder and placing order for a dept/agency)
You can email the information to [email protected] or fax it to 641-623-8143. Brownells will hold this order for 5 business days. If you have any further questions. please let us know.

No reason they shouldn't ship, other than being dumbasses (or afraid of our AG, which I have to say, does give me pause too.....)
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:42:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I've been asking every FFL I can if they'd transfer a stripped VMAC M-11 lower for me.

Four so far have said, "No, it might be illegal, we're not sure.." or something to that affect.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 11:20:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

No reason they shouldn't ship, other than being dumbasses (or afraid of our AG, which I have to say, does give me pause too.....)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you for your recent order. Brownells complies with all State, local and Federal laws regarding firearms and firearm components. Due to the recent law changes implemented in your state, we are unable to ship the following items without proper documentation:
In order to ship the listed items, we would need a copy of one of the following:
You can email the information to [email protected] or fax it to 641-623-8143. Brownells will hold this order for 5 business days. If you have any further questions. please let us know.

I deal with Lipseys and Davidsons allot and until Side Show Bob served Davidsons a subpoena they would still ship to my 07/02 now they said they know it’s legal for me and originally the waivers I had allowed me to purchase, now they simply don’t want the hassle of Turd Ferguson causing complete disruption to their business and fear of baseless lawsuits for millions this effectively forcing them into bankruptcy.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 11:22:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I've been asking every FFL I can if they'd transfer a stripped VMAC M-11 lower for me.

Four so far have said, "No, it might be illegal, we're not sure.." or something to that affect.
View Quote

Find a 07 or 07/02 they can still do it legally now whether they will is another question.
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 12:27:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I deal with Lipseys and Davidsons allot and until Side Show Bob served Davidsons a subpoena they would still ship to my 07/02 now they said they know it’s legal for me and originally the waivers I had allowed me to purchase, now they simply don’t want the hassle of Turd Ferguson causing complete disruption to their business and fear of baseless lawsuits for millions this effectively forcing them into bankruptcy.
View Quote

They aren't sending anything, or just not some things?  I recently got mags (10rd) and a Glock21 Gen5 from Lipsey's (like 2 weeks ago) and I bought a bolt gun for a customer from Davidson's back in early August (Springfield 2020 Target 22LR).

Link Posted: 9/6/2023 1:32:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
So they're not shipping handguns either? Cause an FCU is just a handgun.
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 11:37:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Well, Lonewolf is willing to send serialized lowers to your local FFL, as long as your FFL is willing to accept them.
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 11:47:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

They aren't sending anything, or just not some things?  I recently got mags (10rd) and a Glock21 Gen5 from Lipsey's (like 2 weeks ago) and I bought a bolt gun for a customer from Davidson's back in early August (Springfield 2020 Target 22LR).

View Quote

No semi auto rifles or pistols with threaded barres. I did receive a couple semi rifles and one threaded barrel pistol, but I went to order another one from Davidsons a week or two ago and was advised to sue our AG and his willingness to subpoena distributors and sue they elected just not to send anything. I had previously been given an exemption due to my license being a 07, they decided even 07’s were not worth the risk. Fucking turd Ferguson has unlimited tax payer dollars to destroy business’s where business’s would be bankrupted. He is a first rate douche bag.
Link Posted: 9/6/2023 7:42:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Follow up reply from Clownell's on the FCU:

Thank you for your recent purchase with Brownells. The item you have on order is restricted for the state of WA due to the possibility of being readily/ assembled into an assaulted weapon. To ship this item we would need one of the following:
(1) FFL holders may only purchase if doing so for a dept/agency. FFL must provide their FFL AND the PO request from the dept/agency.

(emphasis added by me)
Link Posted: 9/8/2023 1:46:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Fuck inslee on his wanting to sue FFLs and companies that don't follow the illegal laws placed on us.

We can buy suppressors but now we can't buy guns or the parts for the gun to use it. So asinine.
Link Posted: 9/8/2023 11:34:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

(emphasis added by me)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you for your recent purchase with Brownells. The item you have on order is restricted for the state of WA due to the possibility of being readily/ assembled into an assaulted weapon. To ship this item we would need one of the following:
(1) FFL holders may only purchase if doing so for a dept/agency. FFL must provide their FFL AND the PO request from the dept/agency.

(emphasis added by me)

brownelled.gif
Link Posted: 9/8/2023 5:46:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

(emphasis added by me)
View Quote

I used to pimp Brownells hard, even bought a hat but they have become giant pussies in the last few months. 2A advocates my ass.
Link Posted: 9/8/2023 6:26:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Brownells is in the Bud Light category now. Will never purchase from them again.

I tried to get a flash hider from Primary Arms and they wouldn’t ship either, I told them to cancel my account.
Link Posted: 9/8/2023 10:06:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Brownells is in the Bud Light category now. Will never purchase from them again.

I tried to get a flash hider from Primary Arms and they wouldn’t ship either, I told them to cancel my account.
View Quote

PSA is right there with them. Wish all those orders for mags I bought from them had been placed with someone else
Link Posted: 9/8/2023 10:25:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I tried to get a flash hider from Primary Arms and they wouldn't ship either, I told them to cancel my account.
View Quote
Primary Arms is an interesting one. I've seen stuff online where they have canceled orders for certain items, and requested the customer complete a "certificate of compliance" for others. But at least they're not considering Rem 700 chassis systems with M-LOK rails restricted parts like Brownells was for a while.
Link Posted: 9/8/2023 11:35:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Primary Arms is an interesting one. I've seen stuff online where they have canceled orders for certain items, and requested the customer complete a "certificate of compliance" for others. But at least they're not considering Rem 700 chassis systems with M-LOK rails restricted parts like Brownells was for a while.
View Quote

Yes, PA did send me that compliance form as well and I just said I’m not playing these games, just cancel my account.
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 3:30:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Today was my last day to fill out the letter of compliance from PA. After reading it over I thought. Not a good idea. Almost stated, if push comes to shove, we will throw you under the bus. You should have known your laws.
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 4:20:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Today was my last day to fill out the letter of compliance from PA. After reading it over I thought. Not a good idea. Almost stated, if push comes to shove, we will throw you under the bus. You should have known your laws.
View Quote
Thats what it will come down to regardless if a gun/parts dealer swears their allegiance to the 2A and the gun community. Soon as turd furgeson comes down on them they'll turn over every transaction they recorded.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 12:08:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Thats what it will come down to regardless if a gun/parts dealer swears their allegiance to the 2A and the gun community. Soon as turd furgeson comes down on them they'll turn over every transaction they recorded.
View Quote

Precisely
Link Posted: 9/27/2023 10:38:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Parts and firearm suppliers need to refuse sale of all restricted parts and firearms to LE and any protective services for politicians in ban states. I know it’s not a new idea and some suppliers are already doing that (kudos to you!) but until loss of constitutional rights does not play favorites there won’t be a chance at regaining anything we have lost is slim. I know this will not happen. We can dream though.
Link Posted: 9/27/2023 11:58:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Parts and firearm suppliers need to refuse sale of all restricted parts and firearms to LE and any protective services for politicians in ban states. I know it’s not a new idea and some suppliers are already doing that (kudos to you!) but until loss of constitutional rights does not play favorites there won’t be a chance at regaining anything we have lost is slim. I know this will not happen. We can dream though.
View Quote

not just restricted parts. ALL PARTS. ALL FIREARMS. ALL AMMO. to agencies, as well as current and former employees. at least until they come out as a unified group publicaly and state they will not take orders from our corrupt political class and they will only answer to the people they work for ie. the tax paying citizens.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 1:13:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

not just restricted parts. ALL PARTS. ALL FIREARMS. ALL AMMO. to agencies, as well as current and former employees. at least until they come out as a unified group publicaly and state they will not take orders from our corrupt political class and they will only answer to the people they work for ie. the tax paying citizens.
View Quote

Well your former employee rule doesn’t mean shit here in WA. As a retired cop of 32 years and still serving in the Army reserves, I’m just like you and wasn’t exempted from any of WA states unconstitutional laws and I’m ok with that.
I feel the same way, every blue liberal state should be restricted from any firearm, ammo and parts sales. Maybe that is the first step in stopping this BS.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 9:05:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Well your former employee rule doesn’t mean shit here in WA. As a retired cop of 32 years and still serving in the Army reserves, I’m just like you and wasn’t exempted from any of WA states unconstitutional laws and I’m ok with that.
I feel the same way, every blue liberal state should be restricted from any firearm, ammo and parts sales. Maybe that is the first step in stopping this BS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It would get their attention real damn quick. That kind of policy by the industry would make bans a virtual suicide for the state governments that enacted them, as it should be. But it would take conviction, which doesn't mix with greed. OTOH, imagine the new commercial markets that could potentially open up.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 2:09:21 AM EDT
[#26]
So I recently purchased a bond arms derringer 22 magnum. Can I purchase a 9mm barrel or does it fall under an assault pistol thanks to FJI & FBF
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 6:08:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Is the fight lite SCR still considered legal to ship in?
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 11:01:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
So I recently purchased a bond arms derringer 22 magnum. Can I purchase a 9mm barrel or does it fall under an assault pistol thanks to FJI & FBF
View Quote

Not a semi auto, so not currently capable of being labeled an “ assault weapon” in any configuration
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 11:11:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Is the fight lite SCR still considered legal to ship in?
View Quote

I think the hand guard is the issue with the SCR. The bs wording in HB1240 talks about “A shroud that encircles either all or part of the barrel designed to shield the bearer's hand from heat, except a solid forearm of a stock that covers only the bottom of the barrel”. Could almost read that to mean a two piece stock/hanguard setup is always verboten, even if only the bottom is covered. But a one piece stock/hanguard setup (think traditional bolt gun stock) is ok.

So even is SCRs were available with “open top” hand guards (which they aren’t), it would still be “banned”
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 2:17:00 PM EDT
[#30]
But in theory it’s possible to buy a specially made one that is compliant then.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top