Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:07:16 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
More to come
Crazy Lady Range Shoot 1

Crazy Lady Range Shoot 2

Crazy Lady Range Shoot 3

Crazy Lady Range Shoot 4

From the sat photos and other visual aids you guys have posted, I know y'all are shooting parallel to the property line, but [depending on the size/construction of your next range] I would try to find some framing and a shitload of corrugated aluminum roofing and make kind of a lean-to covered range (or at least cover it with tarping).

That way you would have *proof* that you weren't getting any fliers/strays and could [hopefully] put an end to this bullshit.

it might also help in the "filing a false report" category......
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:15:48 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Suckiness. I'm out of pocket for the next 2 weekends. Got a surprise b-day party for my cousin on the coast this coming weekend, then my wife and I are going to see Journey w/ Heart in Houston the weekend after.

You know I'll be back out there ASAP!

B - you and Kevin need to name the range and get some shirts made (I'm voting for the using the name of the subdivision behind you - what was it again?). My bro'-in-law does screen printing and can help with a design. Let me know if you are interested.

How about "Crazy Lady Range" and we have a likeness of the crazy lady with a phone calling 911 and saying "It's getting pretty intense out here, rounds are flying overhead... and I think they're cooking meth!"

Will all that fit on a shirt?

That is outstanding!

Remember, you have screenprinting real estate on the front AND back!

Front:

Crazy Lady Range

Liberty Hill, TX

Back:

[crazy lady likeness on L or R margin, w/ the following text centered]

"It's getting pretty intense out here..... Rounds're flyin' overhead, and I think they're cookin' meth!"
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:19:40 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Well it looks like i will be missing it also (and i f*** live there!!), I am heading to my deer lease up in Kent Co. ,  But I will be shooting up there also (ar and ak)

Have fun!!

Email sent.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:31:46 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Nice picture.  That is the one I sucked my fat gut in.

FYI, today I sent my records request to WILCO for 911 calls (in Wav format) and any SO records (which there must be from yesterday).   My guess I have a week or so before I will get them.

Brian

Gotta love the Texas Open Records laws.......
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:34:00 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Suckiness. I'm out of pocket for the next 2 weekends. Got a surprise b-day party for my cousin on the coast this coming weekend, then my wife and I are going to see Journey w/ Heart in Houston the weekend after.

You know I'll be back out there ASAP!

B - you and Kevin need to name the range and get some shirts made (I'm voting for the using the name of the subdivision behind you - what was it again?). My bro'-in-law does screen printing and can help with a design. Let me know if you are interested.

How about "Crazy Lady Range" and we have a likeness of the crazy lady with a phone calling 911 and saying "It's getting pretty intense out here, rounds are flying overhead... and I think they're cooking meth!"

Will all that fit on a shirt?

That is outstanding!

Remember, you have screenprinting real estate on the front AND back!

Front:

Crazy Lady Range

Liberty Hill, TX

Back:

[crazy lady likeness on L or R margin, w/ the following text centered]

"It's getting pretty intense out here..... Rounds're flyin' overhead, and I think they're cookin' meth!"

That is great!

Brian
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:41:09 AM EDT
[#6]
height=8
Happy to be of service he
I still prefer Liberty Hillbillies.  You could put up signs like

Beware of Crazy Lady
Crazy Lady Crossing
No Smoking in the Meth Lab
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:13:26 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Happy to be of service

Careful...  If she finds this thread, she'll take that last statement as proof you're offering prostitution!  =-o

I still prefer Liberty Hillbillies.  You could put up signs like

Beware of Crazy Lady
Crazy Lady Crossing
No Smoking in the Meth Lab

I am the noise pimp.  

And I know you plan to help next weekend

Brian
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:58:50 AM EDT
[#8]
height=8
i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll84/bfaure/DSC_4640resize.jpg

And there's your stable.  All the ladies lined up for us to use.  ;-]
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:04:14 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

It's kind of disconcerting though that the crazy lady might be sending kids down into the creek behind the range. I'm sure she would love to orchestrate an accident of some type.

At this point I would not be surprised if the crazy woman shoots herself (superficially) and claims it to be a GSW from the range.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:23:00 AM EDT
[#10]

At this point I would not be surprised if the crazy woman shoots herself (superficially) and claims it to be a GSW from the range.

That would be a mighty powerful gun to leave powder residue from that far away.  Let's hope she's that stupid.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:43:07 AM EDT
[#11]
After a few minutes of tinkering, I have come up with the following signs...

Put these at the front entrance:
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/2867/clbewarecrazyladylx7.png

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/7823/clnosmokingmv6.png

Put this on the "road" to the range (Crazy Lady Crossing):
http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/7797/clcrazycrossingjn9.png

Wouldn't recommend this one, but would be funny to put this on the property line (or parallel):
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/9953/clstraybulletsdc9.png
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:57:01 AM EDT
[#12]
LMFAO, Dan!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 10:04:23 AM EDT
[#13]
lol this woman is amazing.  I would LOVE to come down there, but I am a little too far away.  Take all day to drive there from here.  

El Campo, TX  
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:17:55 PM EDT
[#14]
I wish I still lived in Liberty Hill{well not really but it would have been cool if you started doing this 9 years ago when I did live there}

This thread has given me a ton of enjoyment. THANKS
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:58:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Well looks like you all have a very GOOD time shooting last weekend, I will be there this coming weekend....oh wait I live there!!!

see yall there
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:41:21 PM EDT
[#16]
So, here is what I am thinking right now. Two things. When everyone finally shows up, line up all the weapons and take a photo.

Then, when the day is through, pile up all the brass and shells and take a pic of that.

Ya know, one of those, This is what we are shooting, and this is what we shot, kinda things. Show how much fun we really had.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:55:59 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
So, here is what I am thinking right now. Two things. When everyone finally shows up, line up all the weapons and take a photo.

Then, when the day is through, pile up all the brass and shells and take a pic of that.

Ya know, one of those, This is what we are shooting, and this is what we shot, kinda things. Show how much fun we really had.

This must be the woodman

Brian
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 4:40:09 PM EDT
[#18]
height=8
Quoted:

This must be the woodman That is a MUCH better name. DAMMIT!
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:00:59 PM EDT
[#19]
How about a BBQ dinner after the shoot? some Pork ribs, beef ribs, may be some beer... that's Hillbilly food
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:42:05 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm sure if everyone pitched in some $, it would cover that and more.  Just do it and when everyone arrives, split it up.  $5 per person times, say 15 people.  $75 makes a great feast!  =-D
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:47:39 PM EDT
[#21]
I just moved to Cedar Park.  Is this an open event?  If so I can bring a 50.

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:54:59 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

hmmm as much as we would love it...i think it would be a no
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:08:03 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

but if you got other stuff it mite be fun

IM sent
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:10:55 PM EDT
[#24]
height=8
If so I can bring a 50.

LMAO...  I read that as "If so I can bring a $50." (as in dollar bill), not ".50".  =-D
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:33:56 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
How about "Crazy Lady Range" and we have a likeness of the crazy lady with a phone calling 911 and saying "It's getting pretty intense out here, rounds are flying overhead... "

Didn't Billary Klinton make a similar claim about landing under sniper fire in Bosnia in March 1996?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:41:50 PM EDT
[#26]
height=8
Quoted:
Whoever had the video of yesterday let me know I would like a copy of it for the record  

No problem. I'll try to get some clips up and running by tomorrow and see about getting you a copy of the original.  It might be tough using that vid for harassment charges when every one in it is having a great time even after Wilco showed up. Full auto will put a smile on your face every time.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:14:36 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Good times again! Don't forget to mention the crazy lady called the BATFE on us. And it sounded like they weren't much interested lol.

J, that full auto SBR 51 was the cats ass! I need to get a sear now. I might need to stop going to these shoots as every time I do I see a new toy I want!

It's kind of disconcerting though that the crazy lady might be sending kids down into the creek behind the range. I'm sure she would love to orchestrate an accident of some type.

Anyways, the obligatory mag dump:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS6-oot3Cys

The vid doesn't do justice to that little beast. Thanks J!

Glad you enjoyed the 51, it is usually a crowd pleaser from both a spectator and shooter perspective.

I highly recommend getting an HK Sear (or three), but if I had to pick between a HK Sear and M16, I would say go for the M16 as they are cheaper to run and parts are much easier to find.

Sorry, to say I won't be able to make it out this weekend and am pretty much booked up weekend-wise until sometime after mid August.

If you all are still holding the shooting a month or so from now, I will definately make it out again.

Brian, thanks again for hosting and opening up your range.

James
Austin, Texas

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 4:11:40 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Good times again! Don't forget to mention the crazy lady called the BATFE on us. And it sounded like they weren't much interested lol.

J, that full auto SBR 51 was the cats ass! I need to get a sear now. I might need to stop going to these shoots as every time I do I see a new toy I want!

Anyways, the obligatory mag dump:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS6-oot3Cys

The vid doesn't do justice to that little beast. Thanks J!

Glad you enjoyed the 51, it is usually a crowd pleaser from both a spectator and shooter perspective.

I highly recommend getting an HK Sear (or three), but if I had to pick between a HK Sear and M16, I would say go for the M16 as they are cheaper to run and parts are much easier to find.

Sorry, to say I won't be able to make it out this weekend and am pretty much booked up weekend-wise until sometime after mid August.

If you all are still holding the shooting a month or so from now, I will definately make it out again.

Brian, thanks again for hosting and opening up your range.

James
Austin, Texas

Yes the 51 was sweet!  We have a shoot this Saturday, and after that we should have one later in August.   Unless of course someone takes it up a notch.

Brian
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:07:33 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
How about "Crazy Lady Range" and we have a likeness of the crazy lady with a phone calling 911 and saying "It's getting pretty intense out here, rounds are flying overhead... "

Didn't Billary Klinton make a similar claim about landing under sniper fire in Bosnia in March 1996?

Documented:

note: i didn't do the original photoshop, just captioned the image when the original author didn't.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:11:25 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

but if you got other stuff it mite be fun

IM sent

I have some other stuff but no NFA yet.  I'd love to come play buy I already have plans to leave town this weekend.

Hopefully I can make the next one.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 10:53:28 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I will LOL until I throw up if she does that. Hmm how can we plant that seed in her head?

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 10:55:47 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
After a few minutes of tinkering, I have come up with the following signs...

Put these at the front entrance:
img182.imageshack.us/img182/2867/clbewarecrazyladylx7.png

img301.imageshack.us/img301/7823/clnosmokingmv6.png

Put this on the "road" to the range (Crazy Lady Crossing):
img360.imageshack.us/img360/7797/clcrazycrossingjn9.png

Wouldn't recommend this one, but would be funny to put this on the property line (or parallel):
img186.imageshack.us/img186/9953/clstraybulletsdc9.png

YES! We need some of those signs Dan!

Also LOLZ at Hillery returning fire!
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 10:59:08 AM EDT
[#33]
1/2 lb of Tannerite at the end on Sat.

I guess that's what they mean when they say almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8_xWZPmuOg

As with the vid of James' SBR 51, it sounds louder in person than on video. Or maybe we just need more Tannerite next time
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 11:18:49 AM EDT
[#34]
NEWS FLASH!!!!

I got the 911 tapes.....and they are really, really good!

We did get a 911 call on July 12th from the Crazy Ladies hubby.  And he made sure to point out that he has a tape of us shooting.  As was reporting Auto weapons.

We also got a call last Saturday from a friend of theirs.  "Their daughter was there" is what they say.  They also state that we are for sure doing auto and not any pistol, rifle AND once again stray bullets!!!!

They demand something to be done and also stated the Commissioner is working on something....so I am going to contact the Commissioner.

Anyone want to host the new wav files.

Brian
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 11:40:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Ahh that was entertaining listening! The silly bitty also tells the dispatcher we are shooting into a berm! Thanks for making our case for us lady

Can't wait until Saturday to do it again!

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 11:49:34 AM EDT
[#36]
I had a long chat with the Commissioner's assistant.  She is competely aware of this issue and they have told crazy lady there is nothing that can be done and they have zero plans to.  They even had SO LT. drive out a few weeks ago to look at the area and they told the Commissioner all is okay.

The interesting thing is the assistant said they told them this a while ago......so the caller from last Saturday must have some bad/old data.

Let the fun begin.....wait I am having fun already!!

Brian
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 12:03:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Link to wav file?

I sure wish I lived down there, looks like tons of fun.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 12:14:12 PM EDT
[#38]
calls

Brian
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 1:03:32 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
NEWS FLASH!!!!

I got the 911 tapes.....and they are really, really good!

We did get a 911 call on July 12th from the Crazy Ladies hubby.  And he made sure to point out that he has a tape of us shooting.  As was reporting Auto weapons.

We also got a call last Saturday from a friend of theirs.  "Their daughter was there" is what they say.  They also state that we are for sure doing auto and not any pistol, rifle AND once again stray bullets!!!!

They demand something to be done and also stated the Commissioner is working on something....so I am going to contact the Commissioner.

Anyone want to host the new wav files.

Brian

Was that before y'all actually had folks with auto weapons out there?

If so, could that actually help with the "filing false report" case?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 1:34:23 PM EDT
[#40]
height=8
Quoted:
calls

Brian

"They're at it again..."
"There's stray bullets and stuff going places..."

LMAO!!

And it's good to know that DMac is on our side.  You can hear the irritation in her voice.  =-D
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 1:51:12 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Whoever had the video of yesterday let me know I would like a copy of it for the record  

No problem. I'll try to get some clips up and running by tomorrow and see about getting you a copy of the original.  It might be tough using that vid for harassment charges when every one in it is having a great time even after Wilco showed up. Full auto will put a smile on your face every time.

Just make sure those aren't illegal clips ok?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 2:39:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Wow, just wow.

I don't think I can make it again this weekend, gotta paint a house.

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 3:06:49 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just make sure those aren't illegal clips ok?

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 3:08:09 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
calls

Brian

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 3:41:36 PM EDT
[#45]
The SO that came out this Saturday and ran the "GSW" call is on duty tomorrow.  I plan to call him and get more info on the "GSW" call and if I have a case number for the visit

Also I did not know that a rifles and machine-gun are different guns so what does SBR stand for????

And if Jimmy is going to state I am shooting full auto and have me on tape.....maybe he should give the correct County Road to the 911 operator.  The one he gave was East of him....I am West  Not like they have not called before....UNLESS there are two sets of people shooting full auto!!!! OMG it must be a war zone down here

Brian
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 3:56:34 PM EDT
[#46]
I'm definitely in for Saturday.  Wife relented begrudgingly.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to pick up the parts for my AR this week, which is really annoying.  =-/
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 3:58:38 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
I'm definitely in for Saturday.  Wife relented begrudgingly.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to pick up the parts for my AR this week, which is really annoying.  =-/

WHAT!!!!  I was only doing the shoot for your AR    See you Saturday to raise hell with my bro and I.

Brian
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:23:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Dammit!!  Now I NEED something automatic. JUST to piss her off more.

How, how do they know what we are or, are not shooting?

They have to be watching us from somewhere!   Oh hell these people make me LAUGH!!  God this is funny!!
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 6:12:54 AM EDT
[#49]
I now have a Detective on the case....and it is all about the lead in a flood plain.  He has a 60 page report from the EPA on this.  He is requesting I move this out of the flood plain.  He also asked me not to shoot anymore there until we move it.  He did give me an okay for this Saturday.  I am thinking of setting up another temp place to shoot on my place for later in August and I need to move ASAP this range so I can let her know I am still here.

----VERY IMPORTANT----

Curtis Wallace would like copies of NFA paperwork so that he can stop any ATF requests that the crazy lady is going to start.   Please contact me on this I plan to collect them and send them to him.

On a side note Curtis knows me from working at the local fire department in the past.  He really only cares about the lead, however he is now VERY interested in all the rest of the story as he does not know about any of it.  He was very interested in the meth house call and the possible GSW call.

Brian
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 6:37:19 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
I now have a Detective on the case....and it is all about the lead in a flood plain.  He has a 60 page report from the EPA on this.  He is requesting I move this out of the flood plain.  He also asked me not to shoot anymore there until we move it.  He did give me an okay for this Saturday.  I am thinking of setting up another temp place to shoot on my place for later in August and I need to move ASAP this range so I can let her know I am still here.

Detective for who? The EPA? TCEQ? I do not understand his jurisdiction here. If there is a legal reasons for you not to shoot there, he needs to show it. I would like to know it.  Enough games already.

Quoted:
Curtis Wallace would like copies of NFA paperwork so that he can stop any ATF requests that the crazy lady is going to start.   Please contact me on this I plan to collect them and send them to him.

How is he going to do that? Lady Calls ATF, ATF sends agent out. Exactly how does he think he is going to intercept this process? He just wants to see your forms, and since it seems most of your NFA/MG shooters are visitors, there are no forms in your possession to give him.

Quoted:
He really only cares about the lead, however he is now VERY interested in all the rest of the story as he does not know about any of it.  He was very interested in the meth house call and the possible GSW call.

For a guy who is not interested in the rest of the story, he sure seems interested.

The Man is never your friend when you are the one being investigated.

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top