Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 6/28/2013 5:10:44 AM EDT
[#1]
So, was it TRG or Goatboy that Arock tried to Arock? or was it both?
Link Posted: 6/28/2013 5:33:08 AM EDT
[#2]
It was TRG.
Link Posted: 6/28/2013 5:37:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/28/2013 5:50:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:
It was TRG.

You've got to be careful with TRG and get the upper hand early in the melee or you'll end up in a situation involving a rubber ball mouth gag and a leather-clad gimp.

Hell, I don't mess with TRG at all. Most of his posts are comedy gold. I just sit back and watch the sparks fly when he gets involved. Even VA-gunnut has a TRG tramp stamp:

Link

Link Posted: 6/28/2013 5:50:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It was TRG.

Thank you.

Link Posted: 6/28/2013 11:50:56 AM EDT
[#6]
For some reason I haven't been checking in to the HTF. Look at all the great drama I missed!  Will have to lurk here more often!
Link Posted: 6/28/2013 12:52:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
So many things I want to say but I just won't.

I've met both of them, and I'll leave it there.

I've met both as well. Still don't believe Chad's side.

Yeah but he's been riding your ass for a while so I can see you not believing him.

And no, I have not read the whole thread yet.
Link Posted: 6/28/2013 12:57:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Ask Chad if I need to buy a burn barrel.

The answer would appear to be yes.
Link Posted: 6/28/2013 6:16:36 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't really want to get in the middle of this but, I do know that Chad contacted me before all this crap started and wanted to know
how to find an IP address and the threats he had been getting. I was a LEO for over 20 yrs and do know a little about the law. I've never met
1911smith before, but Chad felt it was him behind the threats. I advised him to contact the Sheriff and make a report. Chad may be pissed that
I divulge this information but the fact that I know him and know he would not drive to Sedalia  to dumpster dive I will let everyone know this.
Chad said  that only to try and provoke 191smith into getting pissed and admitting to something. Chad did not go through his trash and unfortunately the posts
got out of control. Most of you don't know Chad's family history. If someone was threatening my family after what he went through I personally may have done something a little more extreme.
I know what he posted sounded crazy but it was for a reason. Think what you want about both of them, but I had to respond since I do know some
of the background. Chad is a good guy, but like all of us when it comes to our family we can do some crazy stuff.
Link Posted: 6/28/2013 6:41:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Sorry to see a couple more MOHTF guys get the hammer.  As my mother used to say when I was a wee lad, they were asking for it.  

However, I am NOT reading multiple 10+ page threads if they are not filled with copious amounts of scantily clad wimmins.

So, what's the over/under on when notchad9mm shows up as a new member?

3 days???
Link Posted: 6/28/2013 6:43:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry to see a couple more MOHTF guys get the hammer.  As my mother used to say when I was a wee lad, they were asking for it.  

However, I am NOT reading multiple 10+ page threads if they are not filled with copious amounts of scantily clad wimmins.

3 days???

Link Posted: 6/28/2013 6:49:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

3 days???

Link Posted: 6/28/2013 7:38:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/28/2013 7:46:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Be careful.  Some snitch will dime you out.  

I think he would have chosen a different username if that were really a concern. I'm no betting man, but my money says this account will be burned in 24hrs or less, and he'll be back shortly with a more discreet username, but that's just speculating.
Link Posted: 6/28/2013 8:06:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Be careful.  Some snitch will dime you out.  

Yeah... And we all know who that'll be...

Link Posted: 6/28/2013 8:56:31 PM EDT
[#16]
I just got a call from Chad...

He says he is NOT "notChad9mm"...

I believe him... Sounds pretty pissed.

Chad says somebody needs to look into the E-mail address [email protected]

Evidently that's the E-mail address that's been messing with him lately... And he suspects as being the one to sign up for "notchad9mm"...

Link Posted: 6/28/2013 9:06:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/28/2013 9:07:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Locked pending investigation.
Link Posted: 6/29/2013 4:19:52 AM EDT
[#19]
Unlock
Link Posted: 6/29/2013 4:21:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/29/2013 4:25:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Quoted:

3 days???

I'm going to give you until the end of the day to post an apology with your actual account. If you fail to do so, I will ban both of them.

Missouri getting extra derpy these days!

Hope it doesn't turn blue
Link Posted: 6/29/2013 4:26:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

3 days???

I'm going to give you until the end of the day to post an apology with your actual account. If you fail to do so, I will ban both of them.

We'd have KC to thank for that.
Link Posted: 6/29/2013 4:28:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

3 days???

St. Louis is no prize either... nor Columbia... the rest of the state is pretty nice though
Link Posted: 6/29/2013 4:36:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

3 days???

St. Louis is no prize either... nor Columbia... the rest of the state is pretty nice though

There are bad guys everywhere.

No need to start slinging shit.

sseagle - don't rise to his bait.
Link Posted: 6/29/2013 4:58:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:

3 days???

Link Posted: 6/29/2013 5:38:01 AM EDT
[#26]
An unlock! This is odd. I wonder who the imposter is?
Link Posted: 6/29/2013 5:38:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

3 days???

This post is from my actual account to convey my apology for the debauchery I have committed. First of all I sincerely regret I am NOTchad9mm and I regret it in a very precise manner. I earnestly feel remorse that I acted so stupidly. Though I confess that I am but a simpleton I have indeed misbehaved.  I do not have any other recourse other than asking for exculpation. So I request that you to excuse me from my indiscretions and I pledge I will not repeat this kind of inaccuracy again. Let this be a lesson for me to discover and I petition you to forgive me.
Link Posted: 6/29/2013 5:39:59 AM EDT
[#28]
It's a party.
Link Posted: 6/29/2013 5:47:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/29/2013 5:53:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/29/2013 5:55:36 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Dammit, who's got a dictionary handy so I can 'cipher them posts what was just made?

Quoted:
I am really, really, really sorry and using a lot of big words to say so

OR

Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/29/2013 6:16:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Dammit, who's got a dictionary handy so I can 'cipher them posts what was just made?

Well, if you want to cipher them, you're gonna need an encryption machine!
Link Posted: 6/29/2013 7:58:49 AM EDT
[#33]
This thread gets better by the hour
Link Posted: 6/29/2013 8:56:06 AM EDT
[#34]
Damnit BK! I was hoping it was one of our newer members that would continue to nose dive this thread into the ground. Lol

VAGunnut- is chads ban permanent? Can I please request you consider speaking to him personally about the situation, and find out if his ban is necessary. Chad was probably...if not the most helpful/contributing members to the MOHT. He is a local NRA training counselor and has taught many of us our instructors courses. He really was an asset to us in my opinion. He also held regular shoots at his place just for us. He would even let the dirty smelly East side guys(KC vs STL) sleep on his couches

All I'm saying is that it's a shame we lost him over some bullshit with 1911smith(who is a well known prick around here.
Link Posted: 6/29/2013 9:33:59 AM EDT
[#35]
ROFL @ Bro Kane

I always loved John Cleese's apology in A fish called Wanda.

I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.
Link Posted: 6/29/2013 10:23:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Wow...I would have put money on it being grin.  
Link Posted: 6/29/2013 10:27:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I don't participate in such shenanigans.
Link Posted: 6/29/2013 10:48:10 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

With 32 posts per day you participate in plenty of shenanigans.  
Link Posted: 6/29/2013 10:49:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holding a conversation in the 24/365 threads is hardly a shenanigan.
Link Posted: 6/29/2013 10:54:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What about that picture you posted of you with a flower in your hair.

Link Posted: 6/29/2013 10:57:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My girlfriend put that there and took a picture.
Link Posted: 6/29/2013 11:24:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My girlfriend put that there and took a picture.

Leave Carla out of this.
Link Posted: 6/29/2013 11:30:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Carla's my mom, dude.
Link Posted: 6/29/2013 11:31:28 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Carla's my mom, dude.

LMAO... That was the point of the joke.
Link Posted: 6/29/2013 11:33:02 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Carla's my mom, dude.

Arkansas HTF is ------> thata way...
Link Posted: 6/29/2013 11:34:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Carla's my mom, dude.

Arkansas HTF is ------> thata way...

Link Posted: 6/29/2013 11:36:36 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Leave Carla out of this.

That's so wrong.

Link Posted: 6/29/2013 11:37:55 AM EDT
[#48]
One of these days I'll drag the two of them to Paddy Malone's
Link Posted: 6/29/2013 11:39:09 AM EDT
[#49]
Chad is a great contributor to the firearms community. He has GREAT shoots at his house and welcomes lots of newcomers he has not met to come out and shoot. The list could go on....... Chad should have his ban stopped and be welcomed back to the board. My opinion don't mean  sh it  but this is what I think. Everyone that wants Chad back, let it be known.
Link Posted: 6/29/2013 11:40:47 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Chad is a great contributor to the firearms community. He has GREAT shoots at his house and welcomes lots of newcomers he has not met to come out and shoot. The list could go on....... Chad should have his ban stopped and be welcomed back to the board. My opinion don't mean  sh it  but this is what I think. Everyone that wants Chad back, let it be known.

I think he should be let back in on Monday.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top