Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/26/2019 7:56:37 AM EDT
[#1]
It appears that for now the names of those who participated in the buy-back will not be released.

One requestor withdrew their request and the second requestor modified their request to not include names and addresses.

Lawsuits and legislation are still in play.

MyNorthwest Article

url:  https://mynorthwest.com/1359032/bump-stock-buyback-names-not-released/?show=comments#comments
Link Posted: 4/26/2019 1:45:53 PM EDT
[#2]
So the state made a mistake and they are trying to fix it. Credit where it's due both inside and outside of the government for the fast action on this.
Link Posted: 4/26/2019 4:20:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Just going to state that it seems like a list like this could and should be stopped in courts due to perceived harm it can cause.

Edit:  Just saw the article as first post on this pge
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 8:49:53 AM EDT
[#4]
bumpstock buyback privacy bill passed the Senate today shortly after 0500 hours.

ETA:  Leg status page not updated.  Flurry of activity as Sine Die looms.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 7:51:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Privacy bill Signed into law and records are now sealed.

That was a scary wake up call.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 11:05:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Privacy bill Signed into law and records are now sealed.

That was a scary wake up call.
View Quote
Lol. I will go out on a limb and say you can't wake that group up. But I sure hope at least one person in that group clearly understands who they got in bed with.

As much as I value my privacy - and keeping the government at bay from liberty....

On this one? Fresh out of fucks.

I despise having that position as my final logic based position, especially to the usual politics the group effected "normally" espouses, but fuck. You sell gun shit to the government? Like riding a whore bareback and bitching about herpes.

In the end I'm a teeny tiny but glad they didn't release the list - but on this situation - the group signed up to be on that list - clearly at their own fucking peril.
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 1:48:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Lol. I will go out on a limb and say you can't wake that group up. But I sure hope at least one person in that group clearly understands who they got in bed with.

As much as I value my privacy - and keeping the government at bay from liberty....

On this one? Fresh out of fucks.

I despise having that position as my final logic based position, especially to the usual politics the group effected "normally" espouses, but fuck. You sell gun shit to the government? Like riding a whore bareback and bitching about herpes.

In the end I'm a teeny tiny but glad they didn't release the list - but on this situation - the group signed up to be on that list - clearly at their own fucking peril.
View Quote
Gun owners are touting themselves as limp wristed kneerlers.  I'm not going to be surprised when people line up to surrender themselves for incarceration & loading into cattle cars.

Tools of freedom my ass.  Our rights are being legislatively resigned to privilege hobby status, at best, & dudes are prostrating.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top