Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/31/2003 9:44:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be a late comer, noon or later....have to take my girlfriend to the mvd/dmv in the morning, not to mention all the partying in my apartment complex, right now, at 11:44.

edit: probably won't make it at all.  Woke up too late with too much to do
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 12:52:16 PM EDT
[#2]
WOW! Oh WOW!

That was one awesome time.  Thank You all for putting on such a great time.  

Kudos, to Steve for setting this up.  Good Job!!

Well I am now know longer a AR15 Full Auto shoot virgin.

Im counting the days till the Nov. 22 one.

My favorite moments was shooting the full auto stuff.  Also seeing the look on the two young ladys faces as they shot. Then right after they shot the "fun" guns.  It was so cool to see that kind of look on the female gender'face. it was cool.  Then what an Awsome Father who took his daughter to her first shoot.  

It was so freking un-P.C.  I loved it !
Ok ill shut up for now.
Mike
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 2:55:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Sure, just rub it in.[>Q]
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 3:50:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I spent the day in Prescott looking at antique furniture for the new house. I guess you can tell who wears the pants in this family.
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 7:57:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll second Mike's words- a damn fine shoot!  Good job, Steve!

On the downside, AR15.Com shoots sure do make you realize that you ain't got shit for guns and your aim ain't so great.  [:D0

Mike
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 7:59:57 PM EDT
[#6]
A great time was had by all!

Thanks for organizing Steve.

Cyrus
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 8:30:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 8:43:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Yep, it was a good and safe time!  Even had moderate temperatures (under 80 degrees finally!!!).  
LOts of nice weaponry to see in action!

I fired my M1 Garand rifle, using up all the 30-06 ball ammo I had.  Already ordered another bunch of Danish 1990's production ammo in the Garand clips from Ammoman.com

Steve, good job!  You 'da Man!
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 10:06:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Another great shoot, couldn't have asked for any better weather.  Thanks to all who came out and made it a good time.  Thanks to Paul, Mike, and Kevin for helping me run the range.  Walt, thanks for letting run some rounds through your stuff.  The P-90 kicks ass.  Thanks Neanderthal for letting use your AR for the day, I gotta get me one of them.  And would you be willing to deal, how about a post ban and 3000 rounds?  Errr, hope my girlfriend doesn't read this...

Steve

Link Posted: 11/2/2003 7:32:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Steve,
How did you make out on the funds from the shoot?  Did you get enough to cover the pottys?  Did you have enough to donate some to the city?
(added)
Also were you able to shoot the P-90?  If so a review please.
Mike
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 2:29:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Steve

Thanks for a great time at this shoot. It was a lot of fun to see my little girl shooting fullauto On the trip home She told me she wants a 9mm ar and a compact kimber 45acp. Paul thanks for letting katie shoot your Ak47 she wants one of them too. It was great to see some old friends and meet some new people. All I know is when some lucky guy gets to be the man for sarah he better love shooting and owning fullauto. only 4'11" and this girl loves guns.I'll try to make the shoot on the 22nd and steve let me know if you want I'll sell you the Cav 15 you were shooting. It will be sent in to be come a mkII lower first. We can talk about a payment plan if you want.

Thank for a Great time

Neanderthal

Link Posted: 11/2/2003 8:29:18 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

... It was a lot of fun to see my little girl shooting fullauto On the trip home She told me she wants a 9mm ar and a compact kimber 45acp ...

... Such sweet music to an old guys ears!
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 9:46:23 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

... It was a lot of fun to see my little girl shooting fullauto On the trip home She told me she wants a 9mm ar and a compact kimber 45acp ...

The smiles on the youngin's faces made it all worth it..they were ear to ear when I pulled out the 120 round linked belt for the M60... I had more fun watching them shoot it off than any other part of the shoot...

I thought it was so cool that some of the guys brought their daughters. So often they are left out of the shooting sports because some guys think it's a "guy" sport... My daughter likes to shoot more than my son does too...

She has already planned on which guns she's getting when I kick the bucket and go to the great shooting range in the sky....

I had a good day...thanks Steve_....(I'm wearing kevlar to the next shoot though.. between bowling balls and ricochet's, I need some protection!)
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 10:32:46 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Steve,
How did you make out on the funds from the shoot?  Did you get enough to cover the pottys?  Did you have enough to donate some to the city?
(added)
Also were you able to shoot the P-90?  If so a review please.
Mike

We collected a total of $117.  Seventy went towards the jons and the additional $47 will be donated to Casa Grande Parks and Rec along with an additonal $16 from the June shoot.  (The additonal $16 is from a total of $51 collected in June, $35 of which went to the porta potty.)

Yes, I got to shoot the P-90, and it was sweet.  Probably the coolest thing I have got my hands on to date.  The ammo sure doesn't last long at 1100 rpm, but its fun as hell while it does.

Steve

Link Posted: 11/3/2003 6:47:34 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Winston

She want to go to your shoot on the 22nd.

See you there.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 10:04:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top